The Knights of England are one of the three main powers of the United Kingdom alongside the Royalty and the Anglican Church. Their commander is the Knight Leader. Their mission is to defend the United Kingdom and to maintain the status quo between the three powers, though there are some tensions between them and the Anglican Church, as the Knights dislike the power the Church holds in the country. The techniques of the Knights are said to be inherited from the crusaders of the tenth century which attacked the Middle East. These techniques have defeated a large amount of enemies since ancient times. The power of the Knights of England is considered great enough to wipe an island off the map.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely 9-B | Likely 9-A
Name: Knights of England
Origin: To Aru Majutsu No Index
Classification: Human, Magician, Knight
Attack Potency: Likely Wall level (Superior to normal magicians) | Likely Small Building level (Fairly superior to normal magicians, in groups they can threaten expert magicians like Oriana Thomson, when one Brionac was broken it released several beams of light which pierced through multiple buildings and destroyed a railroad overpass)
Speed: At least Superhuman combat speed, Subsonic travel speed in water | At least Superhuman combat speed, likely higher (A couple of Knights intercepted a lightning strike spell from the Maiden of Versailles), Subsonic travel speed in water
Lifting Strength: Athletic human | Superhuman
Striking Strength: Likely Wall Class | Likely Small Building Class
Durability: Likely Wall level with armor | Likely Small Building level with armor
Stamina: Above average | High, supported by Curtana
Range: Extended melee range, likely hundreds of meters with Robin Hood/Brionac
Standard Equipment: Knight Armour and a variety of magical weapons like swords, Robin Hood, Brionac, spears, axes, bows, staff, etc...
Intelligence: Average, knowledgeable in magic
Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses (Except for drowning when they are using the Current Manipulation Spell), their defense comes from their armor so attacks that bypass it harm them more easily
- Equipment: Besides their armour, Knights usually carry medieval weapons like swords, axes, staffs, bows, spears, etc; and they have mastered every weapon/technique in their pursuit of power.
- Knight Armour: The Knights make use of an official model of armour, which passes the wearer's magic power from the wearer into the armour in order to greatly increase their mobility and defense. The Knights of England have to put reinforcing spiritual items on their armour because their physical strength is great enough it would likely destroy it. Additionally, their armours have the words "United Kingdom" engraved on their gauntlets.
- Robin Hood: A long-distance sniping spiritual item named after the famous outlaw, it uses magic to guide its arrows to the target. The projectiles shot by Robin Hood consist of a streamlined arrowhead on a pole about 30cm long.
- Brionac: A spiritual item in the form of a spear, Brionac is the supposed name of the spear wielded by Lugh, a deity in Irish mythology. When used, lightning-like flashes surge from the tip before shooting five white light beams, which can take a straight path or bend mid-air.
- Current Manipulation Spell: A magic spell that allows the user to manipulate water currents for high-speed swimming. Apparently passed down by Saint Blaise, it allows a human to swim around the world in only three days. The spell is casted on the user's body, and it also allows the user not to drown even if they lose consciousness.
Key: Base Knight | Knight Under Curtana's Support