Kisame Hoshigaki (干柿鬼鮫, Hoshigaki Kisame), feared as the Monster of the Hidden Mist (霧隠れの怪人, Kirigakure no Kaijin), was an S-rank missing-nin from Kirigakure's Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist and was partnered with Itachi Uchiha when the latter joined Akatsuki.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A | At least Low 7-C | At least 7-B
Name: Hoshigaki Kisame, also known as Tailed Beast without a Tail, Monster of the Hidden Mist etc.
Age: 29 (Part I) | 31-33 (Part II)
Classification: S-Rank Missing-Nin, Swordsman
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Swordsman, Water Manipulation, Regeneration (Mid-Low) (Using Samehada's ability which turns stolen chakra into its wielder's stamina), Summoning, Duplication, Chakra Absorption, Enhanced Senses, Can breathe underwater
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Stated to be far stronger than Zabuza Momochi.) | At least Small Town level (Matched Might Guy in their second fight) | At least City level+ (Matched and is comparable to V2 Killer B and absorbed most of his chakra with his Samehada.)
Durability: Multi-City Block level | At least Small Town level | At least City level+
Stamina: Extremely high (He has chakra amount comparable to a Tailed Beast)
Range: Extended melee range with Samehada, several hundred meters with water jutsus
Standard Equipment: Samehada, his chakra-absorbing shark-like blade
Intelligence: Very observant and not reckless despite being a fight-loving brute
Weaknesses: Relies on his sword in base form, his regeneration ability relies on Samehada
- Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu/Water Clone: Kisame creates clones of himself that can function autonomously. They have significantly less chakra than he does.
- Suirō no Jutsu/Water Prison: Kisame traps enemies in a virtually inescapable sphere of water. Kisame (or a water clone) must keep a hand on the prison to maintain it.
- Bakusui Shōha/Exploding Water Colliding Wave: Kisame generates an enormous amount of water and rides it on a wave at his opponents.
- Goshokuzame/Five Feeding Sharks: Kisame puts his hand on the surface of a body of water, and a shark made of water comes out of each finger to strike the opponent.
- Dai Bakusui Shōha/Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave: A larger version of Bakusui Shōha.
- Suikōdan no Jutsu/Water Shark Missile: Similar to Goshokuzame, Kisame forms water into a single shark and sends it after his opponent.
- Samehada Chakra Drain: Kisame uses his sword to drain any excessive amounts of chakra (such as a bijuu's chakra) from his opponent. There is a limit to how much it can drain.
- Samehada Regeneration: Kisame uses the energy Samehada drains to regenerate from injuries. Limited by how much energy Samehada has drained.
- Samehada Fusion: Kisame fuses with Samehada, becoming a large shark-like monster which combines his abilities with that of his sword.
Key: Part I | Part II | Samehada Fusion