For the purposes of vs battles, this article will be referring to Kirin, HC (hardcore) Kirin and Oroshi Kirin.
The appearance of the Kirin resembles that of a Unicorn, however, the Kirin is much more; It is fast on its feet, agile, and can command powerful lightning bolts effortlessly.
Elder dragons so rarely sighted that little is known of their ecology, though everyone knows of the high prices Kirin parts fetch. It's been said they are one with lightning itself, and that their bodies becomes clothed in pure electricity when they are provoked.
In-Game Oroshi Kirin description:
Reliable sightings of these elusive creatures are virtually nonexistent. The few reports available claim that temperatures plummet whenever they appear, as all moisture in the air spontaneously freezes.
Located in a vast range of habitats, from the freezing cold of the snowy mountains, to the vast heat of the volcanic belt. Can be found almost anywhere, but is very rarely seen.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At most Low 7-C | At least 7-B, possibly higher
Origin: Monster Hunter
Gender: Could be either Male of Female
Age: Unknown, probably about 100-200 years.
Classification: Elder Dragon
Powers and Abilities: Extremely fast and agile. Able to call down lightning bolts at will, and can do this even inside caves (which means the lightning can travel through rock). Can discharge lightning bolts from its horn, and electrically charge its whole body, meaning even toughing it is dangerous. Lightning attacks can paralyze the target. Can freeze its surroundings from air into ice without it becoming water (therefore it can reduce temperature to under -200 degrees Celsius instantly), and is said to be able to freeze entire villages and cities within seconds (and likely far larger areas in exchange for time, meaning it could potentially reach mountain or island level)
Attack Potency: At most Small Town level (Capable of generating enough power equal to 1,000 lightning bolts, which would put it's power output near 1.1950 Kilotons) | At least City level (Can freeze entire cities within seconds)
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Said to be one with lightning itself, so it should have comparable speed to a lightning bolt) | At least Superhuman (Can keep up with the Hunter, but relies on it's power as opposed to it's electric counterpart)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely Class 1 due to its small size
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: At least City Block level (Can survive incredibly large explosions multiple times), likely far higher (can withsand attacks from the Hunter)
Stamina: Endless (Will not exhaust regardless of how long it is fought for or how many exhaust type effects are inflicted).
Range: Able to call down lightning strikes, so at least several Kilometres, but the discharge from its horn appears to have no set range. Is likely orbital.
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Intelligent (Contains a small weakness to the dragon element, so smarter than Humans, but not nearly as smart as other Elder Dragons such as Fatalis).
Weaknesses: Electric attacks will weaken if it's horn is broken and is weak to Ice and Fire based attacks (Kirin/HC Kirin only), Ice attacks may weaken if horn is broken and is weak to Fire and Water based attacks (Oroshi Kirin only).
Feats: Can destroy villages and cities with little effort, and if not able to be destroyed, can freeze completely. Can call down lightning inside caves, meaning that its lightning can pass through stone.
- Lightning Strike: Focuses on a target, and calls down a directed powerful lightning strike at targets location.
- Lightning Charge: Charges its horn with lightning, and dashes forward as a lightning projectile.
- Lightning Barrier: Calls down so many lightning strikes around itself in very quick succession, forming a near impenetrable barrier of offense. Can move while doing this move.
- Discharge: Sends out Lightning from its horn.
- Teleport Flash: Dashes forward at such speed it appears to teleport, will paralyse anything unfortunate to be near the starting point, ending point, or anywhere in-between.
- Freeze Shatter: Freezes an area within its sight (the larger the area, the larger it takes to charge up), and subsequently shatters the ice into razor sharp fragments that can do quite a bit of damage. If unfortunate enough to be caught in the initial freeze, the target might shatter along with the ice.
- Sub-Zero: (Passive Ability) Reduces the temperature to increasingly cold temperatures, and without a strong resistance to cold, it can be dangerous to enemies.
Key: Kirin | Oroshi Kirin