|“||Humans, less ugly when they burn!||„|
|~ Kintaro to Stryker|
Kintaro is a Shokan (The same race of Goro and Sheeva) of Tigrar Lineage that made his first appearance in the Mortal Kombat 2 part of the story in both timelines. In the original timeline, he was meant to replace Goro after his death, something that did not happened in the current timeline.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-A | 8-A
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Shokan (Tigrar Lineage)
Lifting Strength: At least Class K | At least Class K
Striking Strength: At least Small Building Class | Multi-City Block Class
Stamina: High | High
Range: Extended melee range considering his size and girth. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: His saber teeth
Intelligence: Above Average; fierce combatant.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Fireball / Fiery Hands: Kintaro shoots a flaming fireball out of his mouth.
- Ground Fireball: Kintaro shoots a fireball directly to the ground.
- Flame Breath: Kintaro breathes a short stream of fire from his mouth.
- Rapid Fireball: Kintaro shoots multiple red fireballs from his mouth in succession.
- Teleport Stomp: Kintaro jumps off screen and comes crashing down with all his weight.
- Grab and Pound: Grabbing his opponent with his lower arms, Kintaro pounds them with his upper arms.
- Shokan Roar: Kintaro roars, making him vulnerable (or healing in Armageddon).
- Four-Armed Grab: Kintaro grabs his opponent with all four arms and smashes him overhead.
- Breath: Kintaro inhales deeply, dragging the opponent in and, if they are caught, he will do Four-Armed Grab and smash their overhead.
- Anti-Air Grab: Kintaro grabs the opponent while airborne, flips them over and breaks their back over his knee.
- Shokan Smash: Kintaro punches the opponent in the chest with his lower arms, breaking their ribs. He then punches the opponent on both sides of their head, crushing their skull. He picks them up by their face and punches them in the side of the head, shattering their jaw and further damaging the skull.
Key: Original Timeline | Current Timeline