Kingdra (Japanese: キングドラ Kingdra) is a dual-type Water/Dragon Pokémon. It evolves from Seadra when traded holding a Dragon Scale. It is the final form of Horsea.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | 8-A | At least 7-A
Name: Horsea | Seadra | Kingdra
Classification: Dragon Pokemon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Water Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Air Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Can force enemies to sleep, Can blind enemies with Smokescreen, Can inflict triple damage when hitting a vital spot, Immunity to explosions, Aura (in the form of Dragon Pulse)
Speed: Transonic | At least Transonic (Much faster than before) | At least Transonic
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Building Class+ | Multi-City Block Class+ | At least Mountain Class+
Durability: Large Building level+ | Multi-City Block level+ | At least Mountain level+
Range: Dozens of meters
Standard Equipment: None
Weaknesses: Grass- and Electric-type attacks | Same | Dragon and Fairy type attacks.
- Sniper: When Kingdra gets a critical hit, it does triple the damage instead of double.
- Dragon Pulse: The target is attacked with a shock wave generated by the user's gaping mouth.
- Hydro Pump: The target is hit with a high power blast of water
- Yawn: Kingdra yawns and a turn later, the opponent falls asleep
- Water Gun: The target is hit with a blast of water.
- Smokescreen: The target is hit with smoke, which blocks their vision and lowers their accuracy.
- Leer: A technique that lowers defense
- Bubble: Kingdra fires bubbles. Can lower speed.
- Twister: The user whips up a vicious twister to tear at the foe. It may also make the foe flinch.
- Bubblebeam: Kingdra uses a stronger blast of bubble that can also lower speed.
- Focus Energy: Kingdra focuses its energy to become more likely to hit vital points.
- Brine: Kingdra releases a torrent of water that does twice the damage if the opponent is at half power or less.
- Agility: Kingdra ups its speed
- Dragon Dance: Kingdra increases its speed and power with a dance.
- Dragon Breath: The foe is hit with an incredible blast of breath that may also paralyze.
- Ice Beam: Kingdra releases a blast of energy that freezes the enemy on contact
- Hyper Beam: Kingdra launches a high power energy beam. Kingdra may need to recharge afterwards.
Note: The last three moves were learned by Clair's Kingdra.
Key: Horsea | Seadra | Kingdra