King K. Rool is the King of the Kremlings and the arch-nemesis of Donkey Kong as well as having been enemies with the Kongs for years, most of his plans had been trying to steal Donkey Kong's bananas but have always failed, despite this, he continues to do so in hoping he'll win one day and get rid of the Kongs for good.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 6-C, likely 6-B. Higher with Crystal Banana
Name: King K. Rool
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Size-Changing, Weapon Mastery, Skilled Boxer, Invisibility, Teleportation, Creating Shockwaves, Can make cannonballs rain from the sky, His Blunderbass acts as a vacuum and can shoot air, Flight with his Helicopter pack, Can shoot lightning and throw bombs, Can manipulate the weather, summon meteors, breathe fireballs and mines with Crystal Banana, Various Weapons
Attack Potency: At least Island level (Regularly fights most of the Kongs), likely Country level (Physically stronger than Donkey Kong and fought evenly with Chunky Kong). Higher with Crystal Banana (Can make him grow bigger, spit fire, change the weather, spit mines and summons asteroids)
Striking Strength: At least Island Class, likely Country Class. Higher with Crystal Banana
Durability: Likely Country level (Took a giant punch from an enraged Donkey Kong in Donkey Kong Country 2)
Range: Standard melee range normally. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: Various weapons ranging from his crown he uses as a boomerang to a Blunderbass
Intelligence: Extremely high (Was able to create complex gadgets and machines)
Weaknesses: His own incompetence
- Charge: He simply charges at his opponents.
- Blunderbass: A gun that he uses which shoots out cannonballs, spike, cannonballs, and various elemental objects.
- Crown: He grabs his crown and tosses it like a boomerang at his opponents.
- Size-Changing: He can size his up to kaiju level.
- Super Jumping: He can jump high into the air and slam back down forcing cannonballs to rain from the sky.
- Invisibility: King K. Rool can turn invisible to attack his enemies without being seen.
- Shockwave Jump: He jumps and then slams the floor, creating multiple green shockwaves.