King is a character who debuted in the Art of Fighting franchise and later became a recurring playable character in The King of Fighters. After defeating a Muay Thai champion in her early years, she starting posing as a man in order to avoid being ridiculed as a fighter and avoid trouble in Southtown due to her gender, only to be forced to be a Bouncer for Mr. Big after falling to one of his syndicates. She eventually encountered and became attracted to Ryo years later and aided him in rescuing his sister, Yuri who later became one of her closest friends.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-B
Origin: Art of Fighting/King of Fighters
Classification: Martial Artist, Bartender
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Via powerscaling)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can throw people as large and heavy as Chang, who also carries a large iron ball)
Striking Strength: Small City Class
Durability: Small City level
Stamina: Fairly high
Range: Standard melee range; several hundred meters with long range attacks.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Skilled combatant. The most level-headed member among the Women Fighting Team.
Weaknesses: None Notable
- Venom Strike:King will perform a kick that fires an energy projectile.
- Trap Shot: King performs a backflip kick. If it lands, she follows up with multiple kicks.
- Tornado Kick: King performs a multi-hitting, whirlwind kick towards her opponent.
- Double Strike: King kicks out two very fast and more powerful pink-colored Venom Strikes.
- Surprise Rose: King will do an upwards kick and then lands forward for a series of stomp kicks.
- Silent Flash: King hits the opponent with two high backflip kicks.
- Illusion Dance: King flips back dramatically then leaps forward to deliver a barrage of punches & kicks. The attacks ends with King kicking the opponent in the face in the middle of the air.
- Venom Shot: King leaps into the air and delivers a kick that unleashes a massive wave of energy toward her opponent.