|“|| "Tell me again, little Lamb, which things are ours to take?"
"All things, dear Wolf."
Separate, but never parted, Kindred represents the twin essences of death. Lamb’s bow offers a swift release from the mortal realm for those who accept their fate. Wolf hunts down those who run from their end, delivering violent finality within his crushing jaws. Though interpretations of Kindred’s nature vary across Runeterra, every mortal must choose the true face of their death.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | Likely High 6-C
Name: Kindred, the Eternal Hunters, Lamb and Wolf
Origin: League of Legends
Gender: Female (Lamb), Male (Wolf)
Age: Unknown (Has existed since the concept of death)
Classification: Spirit, Reaper, Personification of Death
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled archer, Immortality (Type 8), Regeneration (Mid-Godly), Limited Invulnerability (via Lamb's Respite), Healing, Can attack people's souls directly, Death Manipulation, Wolf has Enhanced sense of hearing and smell, Darkness Manipulation, and Intangibility, The laws of physics don't apply to them
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions), Their attacks ignore conventional durability | Likely Large Island level (Comparable to Super Galaxy Rumble), Their attacks ignore conventional durability
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks), otherwise Omnipresent (Kindred is present across all of space-time, even being present across the countless timelines Ekko has shattered) | Likely Relativistic (Comparable to Super Galaxy Rumble, who flew from the moon to Runeterra in seconds), otherwise Omnipresent (Kindred is present across all of space-time, even being present across the countless timelines Ekko has shattered)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | Likely Large Island Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | Likely Large Island level
Range: Standard melee range as Wolf, Dozens of meters with Lamb's arrows and other abilities
Standard Equipment: Bow
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, their spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Lamb shoots an arrow at the opponent.
- Mark of the Kindred: Both Lamb and Wolf mark targets to hunt. Scoring a takedown on a marked target permanently empowers Lamb's basic attacks to deal 1.25% of her target's current health as bonus on-hit physical damage, stacking with each mark consumed.
- Lamb - Enemy Champions: Lamb is offered a selection of champions to take down, which is hidden while in combat with an enemy champion. Once selected, there's an 8 second delay before the mark can be collected and Lamb can change her target after 90 seconds, if the target hasn't died in that time. Targets successfully hunted cannot be targeted again for 4 minutes.
- Wolf - Enemy Monsters: Wolf periodically selects a random monster camp within the enemy's jungle, excluding epic monsters, and highlights the camp to both teams. This ends upon acquiring 6 stacks, including from enemy champions'. The mark is removed upon the monster camp's death even if Kindred are not involved.
- Dance of Arrows: Lamb dashes in the target direction and fires up to three homing arrows on arrival upon the three nearest targets, dealing physical damage to each. Lamb's current attack target at any proximity will be prioritized by one of the bolts. Casting Wolf's Frenzy or dashing inside of Wolf's territory will reduce the cooldown of Dance of Arrows to 2 seconds.
- Wolf's Frenzy: Wolf claims a small area as his territory for the next 8.5 seconds, separating from Lamb. Wolf attacks enemies within the area autonomously, prioritizing Lamb's attack target. Wolf's basic attacks scale with 50% of Kindred's bonus attack speed and deal physical damage. Against monsters deals 50% bonus damage and slows their attack speed by 50% for 2 seconds. On activation, the territory is centered about Lamb and her current attack target, or the nearest unit, and Wolf's Frenzy ends immediately if she leaves the area.
- Mounting Dread: Lamb cripples the target unit, slowing them by 70% for 1 second. If Lamb manages to attack the target twice in the next 4 seconds of each other, her third attack in the next 4 seconds after instead directs Wolf to pounce on them, dealing bonus physical damage.
- Lamb's Respite: Lamb blesses the ground under an allied champion or herself for 4 seconds. While inside the area, all units cannot be reduced below 10% of their maximum health. Units in the area who reach the threshold cannot be healed while within for the remaining duration. All units within the zone are healed immediately after the blessing ends.
Key: Base | Super Galaxy Kindred