|“||I got a Friggin' Dragon! You can see how this ends, right?||„|
|~ Kim Wu|
Kim Wu is a character introduced in Killer Instinct 2. She is an oriental martial artist who uses nunchucks. Descended from the heroes who defeated Gargos and Eyedol Kim Wu is appointed as the guardian of the people.
In the reboot of the series, Kim Wu is a fashion design student and martial artist with a spunky attitude. She is chosen by a dragon spirit to defeat Gargos, something her ancestors prophesised long ago. It's also revealed that she's Chinese, Korean, and American.
Powers and Stats
Name: Kim Wu
Origin: Killer Instinct
Age: 17 (Killer instinct 2), 21 in the reboot
Classification: Fashion Design Student, Martial Artist
Attack Potency: Town level (Comparable to Tusk and Jago as she helped them against Gargos. Helped defeat Gargos)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Should be able to react to Tusk's No Mercy and her dragon uses electric attacks. Effortlessly deflected machine gun fire at point blank from multiple directions)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (Can stomp Wendigos who can lift military trucks, while weakened)
Striking Strength: Town Class (Comparable to Tusk and Jago)
Durability: Town level (Should be able to take hits from Gargos)
Range: Standard melee range, extended melee range with Nunchucks and Dragon spirits.
Standard Equipment: Nunchucks
Weaknesses: In the reboot, Kim Wu only got her Dragon powers 6 months ago, so she hasn't fully mastered it. She is also a bit cocky.
- Dragon Spirits: Kim Wu can summon dragon spirits to boost her attacks and assist her in battle. She can accumulate three at one time and they can be earned through various means. These dragon spirits allow her to do Dragon Cancels to switch between short dash attacks easier, these also give her an extra boost in the air.
- Shadow Moves: Kim Wu can use a stronger variation of some of her attacks.
- Dragon Kata: Kim Wu freestyles with her nunchucks as she walks.
- Dragon Grasp: Kim flips over her opponent after she grabs them.
- Throw: Kim Wi sweeps the opponent and kicks them away.
- Dragon Counter: Kim Wu parries an attack. If she does this successfully, she gains one Dragon Spirit.
- Fire Cracker: Kim Wu swings her Nunchuck upwards twice knocking the opponent into the air. If successful Kim Wu gets one Dragon Spirit (The shadow variation has Kim Wu swing the Nunchucks five times).
- Dragon Dance: Kim Wu performs a kick charged with blue flames (Kick can vary to a roundhouse kick, axe kick, or push kick). (Shadow Variation does an axe kick with more damage).
- Dragon Kick: Kim Wu leaps into the air surrounded by blue flames before doing a flying kick (can vary between range and attack angle). (shadow variation causes a small explosion that send the opponent in the air before Kim kicks them away).
- Instinct Mode: Kim Wu's body glows and she can automatically generate Dragon Spirits over time. Additionally, she can perform her Dragon Cannon technique.
- Dragon Cannon: Kim Wu uses one Dragon Spirit and launches them at her opponent. This also counters projectiles.