|“||Art requires a certain... cruelty.||„|
Jhin is a meticulous criminal psychopath who believes murder is art. Once an Ionian prisoner, but freed by shadowy elements within Ionia's ruling council, the serial killer now works as their cabal's assassin. Using his gun as his paintbrush, Jhin creates works of artistic brutality, horrifying victims and onlookers. He gains a cruel pleasure from putting on his twisted theater, making him the best choice to send the most powerful of messages: terror.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C
Name: Khada Jhin, The Virtuoso, The Artisan Killer, Golden Demon
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Mid 20s to early thirties
Classification: Human, Artist, Assassin, Serial Killer | Ink Mage, Cult of the Blood Moon Master of Ceremonies
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert marksman, adept knife wielder, Regeneration (Mid-low), Chi Manipulation, Can completely control and alter his facial structure, His bullets rearrange the structure of his target's bodies, turning them into objects such as flowers, butterflies, and trees | All previous abilities plus Regeneration (Low-High) and Ink Manipulation
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Unaffected by the kickback of his shoulder mounted cannon)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | At least Multi-Continent Class, possibly Moon Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Multi-Continent level, possibly Moon level
Range: Several kilometers with his rifle
Standard Equipment: Whisper (His Rifle), Dancing Grenades, Lotus Traps, Hextech Mass Accelerator Shoulder Cannon, Blades, Starting/Essential Items (Health Potions, Doran's Blade, Boots of Swiftness, Infinity Edge, Rapid Firecannon, Essence Reaver, Warding Totem)
Intelligence: Very High (Though he is insane he is also extremely intelligent, excelling in many subjects including mathematics, smithing, poetry, and dance, He is so skilled with his rifle that he is unhindered by a mask that both constricts his breathing and removes his depth perception, Managed to evade capture by the Ionian people for years, Outsmarted Wuju masters and the Grand Master of the Kinkou Order and avoided capture by them for four years after they were called to track him down)
Weaknesses: He is completely insane, he has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Jhin fires a round from his rifle. Augmented by Whisper.
- Death In 4 Acts: Jhin's basic attacks use ammunition and his attack speed cannot be improved except through growth by level-up. Jhin can attack 4 times before having to reload for 2.5 seconds, and automatically does so after 10 seconds of neither attacking or using an ability. The final shot is a guaranteed critical strike that also deals a percent of the target's missing health bonus physical damage.
- Every Moment Matters: Jhin's critical strikes grant him bonus movement speed for 2 seconds, but his total critical damage is reduced by 25%. Additionally, he gains bonus attack damage.
- Dancing Grenade: Jhin launches a canister at the target enemy, dealing physical damage. Dancing Grenade bounces to up to three additional enemies beyond the first, with each kill it performs increasing its total damage by 35%.
- Deadly Flourish: After a delay, Jhin fires a shot in the target direction, stopping at the first enemy champion it collides with, dealing physical damage. Deadly Flourish deals 75% damage to non-champions along the way. Enemy champions damaged by Jhin's basic attacks, his allies, or inside a blooming Lotus Trap are marked as Caught Out for 4 seconds. Damaging a Caught Out champion with Deadly Flourish roots them and grants Every Moment Matters' bonus movement speed.
- Captive Audience: Jhin places a Lotus Trap on the target location that arms and stealths after a brief delay, lasting up to 2 minutes. The Lotus Trap blooms if an enemy walks over it, revealing all enemies within for 4 seconds. Blooming Lotus Traps slow all enemies inside for 2 seconds by 35% before detonating, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit. Lotus Traps deal 65% damage against non-champions and champions recently damaged by one. Whenever Jhin scores a kill on an enemy champion, he summons a blooming Lotus Trap around their corpse. Jhin additionally stores a Lotus Trap periodically, up to a maximum of 2 stored at once. Beauty in Death does not consume these Lotus Traps.
- Curtain Call: Jhin channels for 10 seconds and fully assembles his weapon before taking aim in the target direction, revealing all Caught Out enemies in a huge area and gaining the ability to reactivate Curtain Call up to four times. Jhin fires a round in the target direction that stops at the first enemy champion it collides with, dealing physical damage to all enemies hit and slowing them by 80% for 0.75 seconds. Curtain Call's damage is increased proportional to the target's missing health, and the final shot critically strikes for bonus damage.
- Chi Manipulation: Though he now prefers to use his gun Whisper in combat, Jhin has displayed the ability to empower bladed weapons with his own chi, a technique he learned from his father.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Doran's Blade: Grants bonus health, attack damage, and life steal.
- Infinity Edge: Grants bonus attack damage and critical strike chance, and increases critical strike damage by 50%.
- Boots of Swiftness: Grants bonus movement speed and reduces the effectiveness of slows by 25%.
- Rapid Firecannon: Grants bonus attack speed, movement speed, and critical strike chance. Moving and attacking generates Energize stacks, up to 100. When fully Energized, the next basic attack gains increased range and deals bonus on-hit magic damage.
- Essence Reaver: Grants bonus attack damage, critical strike chance, and cooldown reduction. Critical strikes restore 3% maximum Mana.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.
Key: Base | Blood Moon Jhin