|“||Kill. Consume. Adapt.||„|
A vicious Void predator, Kha'Zix infiltrated Valoran to devour the land's most promising creatures. With each kill he absorbs his prey's strength, evolving to grow more powerful. Kha'Zix hungers most to conquer and consume Rengar, the one beast he considers his equal.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C, likely 7-C | High 6-C | High 3-A
Name: Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Voidborn, Predator | Mecha | Dark Star
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Flight, Self-Healing, Adaptation, Absorption, Invisibility, Power Mimicry (via Active Evolution), Speed amplification (via Void Assault) | Same abilities as before plus Gravity Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Portal Creation, and Black Hole creation
Attack Potency: Small Town level+, likely Town level (Stalemated Rengar, Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions) | Large Island level (Designed to defend against the Battlecast army, which should make him comparable to Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath) | High Universe level (Comparable to Dark Star Varus)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks), Infinite in the Void (Originates from the Void, a dimension that is both located outside of and completely lacks time) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Infinite (Should be comparable to Dark Star Varus and Dark Star Thresh)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | At least Multi-Galactic by virtue of size (Dark Stars are stated to be physically larger than the Milky Way, and that galaxies surround their heads)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+, likely Town Class (Can trade blows with Rengar) | Large Island Class | High Universal
Durability: Small Town level+, likely Town level | Large Island level | High Universe level
Stamina: Superhuman (Fought non-stop with Rengar for a full day without resting despite sustaining several injuries) | Limitless (Due to being a robot) | Limitless
Range: Extended melee range with claws, Dozens of meters with spikes | Several meters via size alone, Hundreds of meters with spells | Universal
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Relatively high (Highly skilled in combat to the point where he stalemated Rengar, who is revered as one of the most skilled hunters in the world)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Kha'Zix slashes the opponent with his claws.
- Unseen Threat: Kha'Zix gains Unseen Threat when the enemy team loses sight of him, causing his next basic attack against an enemy champion to deal bonus magic damage and slow them by 25% for 2 seconds.
- Taste Their Fear: Kha'Zix marks all visible enemies who aren't accompanied by any of their allies nearby as isolated. When activated, Kha'Zix slashes the target enemy, dealing physical damage, increased by 30% against isolated targets.
- Evolved Enlarged Claws: Kha'Zix gains 50 bonus range on his basic attacks and Taste Their Fear, which also deals bonus physical damage to isolated targets.
- Void Spike: Kha'Zix fires a cluster of spikes in a line that detonates upon hitting an enemy, slowing all enemies in a small area 20% for 2 seconds and dealing them physical damage, increased by 20% against monsters. Kha'Zix heals himself if he is within the detonation radius.
- Evolved Spike Racks: Void Spike fires three clusters in a cone, slows by 50% and grants sight of enemy champions hit for 2 seconds. Multiple explosions do not deal extra damage to the same target or provide Kha'Zix with additional healing.
- Leap: Kha'Zix leaps to the target location, dealing physical damage to nearby enemies upon landing.
- Evolved Wings: Leap gains range and its cooldown is reset on enemy champion takedowns.
- Void Assault: Kha'Zix enters stealth for 1 second, acquiring Unseen Threat, gaining 40% bonus movement speed and ignoring unit collision while stealthed. After leaving stealth for 2 seconds, Void Assault can be cast a second time within 15 seconds at no additional cost. Each rank in Void Assault allows Kha'Zix to evolve one of his abilities, granting it additional effects.
- Evolved Active Camouflage: Void Assault can be cast a total of 3 times and each instance grants 2 seconds of stealth.
- Active Evolution: Kha'Zix has the ability to consume any fauna in order to gain its powers and abilities.
Key: Base | Mecha Kha'Zix | Dark Star Kha'Zix