Kessler was an alias used by Cole Macgrath when he returned to his past to save his former self from a desolate future. Usurping control of the mentalist faction known as the First Sons from Alden Tate's father, Kessler would later use its assets to accelerate the chain of events that lead to his conception.
Possessing nearly double the power of his past self, Kessler was a very powerful Conduit, capable of manipulating electricity and several other abilities.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A to 7-C, possibly higher
Name: Kessler, Cole MacGrath
Age: Appears to be in his 50's. Likely older.
Classification: Human, Conduit, Faction Leader
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert parkour, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combat, Regeneration (Mid-Low. Low-Mid via absorbing electricity), Lightning Manipulation, Time Manipulation (Capable of time travel), Telepathy, Highly resistant to electricity/lightning, Can generate electricity without the constant need to recharge from an outside source, Limited Kinetic Energy Manipulation (can produce shockwaves of kinetic energy), Can create electrical doppelgangers of himself, Can summon machines to fight by his side, Passive Personal Barrier, Can use electromagnetism to emulate telekinesis, Immunity to Mind Manipulation, Mind Manipulation via Phantasms and Memory Injection, Heat Resistance, Durability Negation via Electric Touch, Memory Injection and Phantasma, Minor Longevity (Must have been near or over 100 years when he fought Cole)
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level to Town level, possibly higher (Kessler's abilities as a Conduit were much stronger than Cole's abilities for a majority of the game, given that Kessler developed his abilities with Ray Sphere technology for many years). Electric Touch bypasses durability to an extent
Speed: Supersonic movement speed (Was easily blitzing Cole and could zip around the Empire City Crater in seconds) to Massively Hypersonic+ combat/attack speed and reactions (Shoots out natural lighting, Could dodge Cole's lightning from close range)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class to Town Class, possibly higher
Durability: Multi-City Block level to Town level, possibly higher (Was able to survive a beating from Cole and a lightning storm afterwards)
Stamina: Superhuman. Significantly lower after using his most powerful attacks, likely decreased due to old age.
Range: Several dozen meters
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Intelligence: Very intelligent (Planned the Ray Sphere explosion for decades)
Weaknesses: Using too much electricity will exhaust him, leaving him temporarily vulnerable (After being exhausted, he will regain his stamina and electrical energy in a few seconds). Whether or not he still has the same weaknesses as Cole is unknown.
- Flash Step: Could easily travel long distances with this ability. Can even zip around Ground Zero several times within a second and dodge Cole's lightning bolts.
- Shockwave: Can summon long range shockaves. Doesn't need to 'charge up' and can control knockback (Make someone trip or knock someone a city block away) and damage (Deal little damage or high damage).
- Ground Pound: Just by charging for a second, could summon miniature expanding earthquakes with a simple punch. Could be enhanced if used after jumping.
- Phantasms: Can summon multiple transparent clones of pure energy while using other abilities. Can invoke mind rape effects stunning someone for awhile, but can also take a couple of hits
- Lightning Burst: Shoots out a burst of lightning that looks like a beam.
- Electric Lift: Can lift someone with electricity with ease. Can electrocute them in the process and toss them around easily. Covers the diameter of Ground Zero showcasing wide range.
- Grenades: Can summon landmine-esque grenades, detonating when someone is nearby. Typically thrown around as a volley but can be manually detonated.
- Mental Attacks: Can send own memories into a target by grabbing their head.
- Electric Touch: Using one's own electricity against them, kills them with it with a touch.
- Barrier: Constantly has a barrier that defends him from damage until he's resting. Able to take on bullets and a lightning storm.
- Drone summon: By seemingly ripping out a rift of time or by some other means, summons three grenade launcher drones.
- Time Travel: One-way trip back to time. Might be possible to use repeatedly.