Powers and Abilities
Tier: High 8-C | At least High 6-C | At least High 4-C | 2-C | 2-C | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A | At least 2-A
Name: Keramon | Chrysalimon/Kurisarimon | Infermon | Diaboromon/Diablomon | Armageddemon/Armagemon
Classification: Unidentified Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Darkness Manipulation, Can eat data to become stronger, Duplication (Can create countless clones of itself. It's clones however have lesser abilities), All of his attacks have a chance to instantly kill the opponent, Can lower his foe's durability, Light Manipulation, Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Existence Erasure (As a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area and thus is a nonexistent being), Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Poison Manipulation, Immortality (Type 5) | All previous abilities, Existence Erasure, Electricity Manipulation, Mind Destruction, Soul Destruction | All previous abilities, Transmutation, Soul Transmutation, Limited Probability Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Attack Reflection | All previous abilities, Can raze with meteors, Age Manipulation (Can de-age his opponents), Flight | All previous abilities.
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Equal to other Rookie Digimon) | At least Large Island level (Comparable to other Champion level Digimon like Meramon) | At least Large Star level (Equal to Ultimate level Digimon such as Cerberumon) | Multi-Universe level (Has consistently shown itself to be a Digimon that is somewhat comparable to the Royal Knights) | Multi-Universe level (Far stronger than Diaboromon) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Contributed to the defeat of Mother Eater) | At least Multiverse level+ (Fought the Digimon World: DS protagonist who was able to face Chronomon right afterwards)
Speed: Infinite (Is a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area) | Infinite | Infinite | Infinite, possibly Immeasurable (Comparable to the Royal Knights) | Infinite, possibly Immeasurable | Immeasurable (Fought Mother Eater) | Immeasurable
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Unknown | Unknown | Immeasurable | Immeasurable | Immeasurable | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Large Building Class | At least Large Island Class | At least Large Star Class | Multi-Universal | Multi-Universal | At least Multiversal+, likely High Multiversal+ | At least Multiversal+
Durability: Large Building level | At least Large Island level | At least Large Star level | Multi-Universe level | Multi-Universe level | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ | At least Multiverse level+
Stamina: Extremely High
Range: Several dozen meters | A few hundred kilometers to Universal as Diaboromon | Universal to Multiversal+ as Armageddemon
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Intelligence: Seems to be a highly intelligent and crafty Digimon. As Diaboromon and above it has consumed so much knowledge that it even considers itself to be all knowing. Diaboromon and Armageddemon were shown to be so powerful and skilled that they could give the likes of Omegamon trouble and even overpower him, proving that their skill level is close to that of the Royal Knights.
Weaknesses: Insane. The more Diaboromon absorbs, the more arrongant and overconfident he gets.
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- -Crazy Giggle (Bug Blaster): Fires a shot of pre-eminent light with destructive power from its mouth while laughing.
- -Fool Out (Network Flapping): Emits an unbearable discord.
- -Crazy Smoke: Blows out poisonous smoke.
- -Crazy Turn: Attacks by extendings its arms and spinning around.
- Destroyer: An abilities that give all his attacks a 10% chance of instantly killing the opponent.
- Crazy Turn: Attacks by extending its arms and spinning around.
- Crazy Smoke: Blows out poisonous smoke.
- Duplication: Keramon can make countless clones of itself to aid it in battle.
- Data Crusher: Destroys the opponent's configuration data with the tentacles extending from its back. This can mean destroying the mind, body and soul of the opponent individually or flat out erasing their existence by destroying them all at once.
- Misconnecting: Flies up in the air and squashes the enemy with its huge body.
- Spider Shooter (Hell's Grenade): Fires off shells of a terrible, destructive energy from the gun muzzle inside of its mouth.
- Cocoon Attack: Charges the opponent with its cocoon form.
- Catastrophe Cannon: Fires a powerful shot of destructive energy from its chest-cannon.
- Paradise Lost: Uses all the power in its body to hit the enemy.
- Cable Crusher: Stretches its arms and launches its huge clawed hands to slash or grab the enemy.
- System Failure: Encases himself with a gigantic green sphere, blasting all nearby opponents away and causing them to devolve.
- Virus Download: Holds his hands back, charging them, and then thrusts forward, extending his arms and shooting his hands forward.
- Page Fault: Rolls over and strikes enemies with the blades on his back.
- Line Surge: Spreads both of his arms outwards and spins in place.
- Duplication: Diablomon can also produce copies of himself for aided attack or copies of Kuramon for aided defense.
- Full Scale Attack (Black Rain): Fires energy shells from its back into the sky, which fall like rain as scattered beams.
- Destiny Destroyer (Ultimate Flare): Emits a destructive energy wave from its gaping maw.
Keys: Keramon | Chrysalimon | Infermon | Diaboromon | Armageddemon Databook | Diaboromon (Cyber Sleuth) | Armageddemon (Digimon World: DS)