|“||Sento contains the souls of my ancestors. They guide me.||„|
Kenshi Takahashi is a samurai skilled in the use of martial arts and the father of Takeda Takahashi in the Current Timeline. He was tricked by Shang Tsung in both timelines into retrieving a sword called Sento, which spewed forth spirits of ancient warriors and blinded him. After the sorcerer absorbed many souls from the sword, he was left to die in the dark labirinth. Fortunately, he was able to escape thanks to the souls of his ancestors guiding him to the exit, since then he vowed to kill Shang Tsung.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A | At least 8-B
Name: Kenshi Takahashi
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Age: 24, approximately 49 in MKX
Classification: Human, Earthrealm Native, Samurai
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Expert Martial Artist, Skilled Swordsman, Telekinesis (Can also employ his telekinesis into a tangible projection of himself to attack opponents from a distance, similar to Noob Saibot), Teleportation, Ki/Energy Sensing, Obviously immune to attacks that need to be transmitted via sight, Telepathy, Can receive premonitions occasionally (Became fully aware of Taven and Daegon's quest to defeat Blaze) | All previous abilities, Is able to summon forth a sickle-wielding demon to attack in his stead
Attack Potency: Small Building level (Fought and survived a battle with Mavado, became stronger in Armageddon where he managed to kill a weakened Sheeva) | At least City Block level+ (Managed to defeat Revenant Nightwolf)
Lifting Strength: At least Class K | At least Class K
Striking Strength: Small Building Class | At least City Block Class+
Range: Standard melee range. Extended melee range with sword. Tens of meters with projectiles and abilities.
Standard Equipment: Sento, his sword which contain the spirit of past warriors that guide him in combat.
Intelligence: Above Average; skilled samurai.
Weaknesses: He is blind, but this is a non-factor due heightened hearing, his spiritual sword, and ki/energy sensing.
- Telekinetic Slam: Kenshi picks up the opponent via telekinesis and slams them against the ground. This move is taught by Ermac.
- Telekinetic Toss: Kenshi telekinetically throws his opponent behind him. This move is also borrowed from Ermac.
- Telekinetic Push: Kenshi holds his hand in front of his opponent and telekinetically pushes them backwards.
- Tele-Flurry: Kenshi performs two punches and a kick to his opponent from a far distance.
- Tele-Beatdown: Kenshi adds 2 extra punches.
- Mind Warp: Kenshi teleports himself closer to his opponent.
- Telekinetic Slash: Kenshi telekinetically unsheathes his sword and slices the opponent upward. There are close, medium and far versions of this move.
- Telekinetic Blade: Kenshi adds an overhead slice before the upward slice.
- Rising Karma: Kenshi uppercuts his opponents in the air with his katana in the ethereal form and the opponent is vulnerable to successive attacks.
- -Karma Eruption: Kenshi does more damage.
- Blade Reflect: Kenshi unsheathes his sword and slashes projectiles, reflecting them. The Enhanced version is Blade Absorb.
- Spirit Charge: Kenshi telekinetically shoulders the opponent.
- Spirit Vengeance: Kenshi adds a down slice.
- Soul Blade: Kenshi throws his sword into the opponent's stomach and Mind Warps in front of them. He then takes out his sword, turns it over, and hits the opponent in the face with the hilt, breaking the whole skull. He then turns it back over and slashes the foe upward, ripping their ribs open and further damaging the skull.
- Way of the Blade: Kenshi uses telekinesis to lift both his sword and his opponent. He then pulls his opponent towards his sword, pushing it through the nose of the opponent. He then uses his telekinesis to draw the opponent towards him and palms the hilt, crushing the opponents skull and allowing the blade deeper through the nose before pulling it out. Finally, Kenshi stabs the opponent through the stomach, breaking the spine.
Key: Original Timeline | Current Timeline