Powers and Stats
Name: Kenji Isaki, alias "Kenpei Banchou" (Military Police Banchou)
Origin: Kongou Banchou
Classification: Human, Banchou, One of the Four Emperors, Executioner of the Dark Student Council
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Able to react to an attack from Machine Banchou himself which can go at this speed. Matched Iai Banchou blow for blow, and even pushed him in close-quarter-combat. Could intercept a double hammer from Wild Mode Akira)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman, exact extent is Unknown
Striking Strength: Town Class
Stamina: Large, fought Iai Banchou for an extensive period of time
Range: Extended melee range with Canari, several meters with his secret sword
Standard Equipment: Canari (his custom made sword), his secret sword (which he keeps wrapped around his arm like a belt)
Intelligence: Highly accomplished fighter with extensive experience in the killing business
Weaknesses: None notable
- Secret Sword: Kenpei Banchou's secret sword, his true master weapon: an extremely flexible and long blade that is wrapped around his arm like a belt.
- Kirui School of Scabbardless Techniques: The sword style Kenji employs. In contrast to Kiriu, who uses the Iaido style of the Kirui School, Kenji specializes in scabbardless techniques.
- First Form: Tsui Bami (Falling Beak): Just like a diving bird, Kenji thrusts his blade Canaria towards the enemy, impaling them.
- Second Form: Habataki (Flapping Wings): A series of front-facing slashes from many several angles. The blade lashes out in a fashion like flapping bird wings.
- Third Form: Kirimomi (Tailspin): While falling, Kenji rotates his body, slashing downward in a spiral motion. This attack can serve as both defense and offense.
- Fourth Form: Saezuri (Screaming Death Cry): After having used the cutting, smashing and gouging abilities of Canaria, Kenji pierces his opponent in the chest with this attack.
- Fifth Form: Senju Kannon (Thousand Armed Goddess of Mercy): While standing still, Kenji thrusts his blade countless of times in an instant in all directions. An omnidirectional piercing thrust that stopped Iai Banchou's omnidirectional Iaido technique dead in its track
- Reverse Sixth Form: Fugutaiten (Cannot Allow the Sworn Enemy to Live In This World): A very powerful vertical slash using his secret sword.