|“||The Heart of the Tempest beats eternal... and those beaten remember eternally.||„|
More than just the lightning-quick enforcer of Ionian balance, Kennen is the only yordle member of the Kinkou. Despite his small, furry stature, he is eager to take on any threat with a whirling storm of shuriken and boundless enthusiasm. Alongside his master Shen, Kennen patrols the spirit realm, employing devastating electrical energy to strike down his enemies.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Kennen, the Heart of the Tempest
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in his late teens or early 20's)
Classification: Yordle, Member of the Kinkou (Coursing the Sun)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Electricity Manipulation, Master of Ninjutsu and Karate, Skilled shuriken wielder, Regeneration (Mid-low), Can stun enemies (via Mark of the Storm), Can increase his speed and durability (via Lightning Rush), Highly enhanced sense of hearing and sight (All Yordles have hearing that is far superior to any human and can see the infrared spectrum of light), Can passively alter his appearance so he does not appear as a Yordle to anyone besides another Yordle, Longevity
Speed: Hypersonic+, Higher with Lightning Rush, with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks)
Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Several meters with Shurikens, Dozens of meters with lightning
Standard Equipment: Lightning Shurikens
Intelligence: Above average
Weaknesses: None notable
- Mark of the Storm: Enemies hit by Kennen's abilities receive a Mark of the Storm for 6.25 seconds, stacking up to three times. At three stacks, the marks consume themselves to stun the target for 1.25 seconds and restore 25 energy. If the stun is applied more than once within 7 seconds, it has a diminished effect and only stuns for approximately 0.5 seconds.
- Thundering Shuriken: Kennen throws a charged shuriken in a line in front of him, dealing magic damage to the first enemy it hits.
- Electrical Surge: Kennen deals bonus magic damage and applies a Mark of the Storm once every 5 basic attacks. When activated, Kennen sends out a surge of lightning to all nearby enemies afflicted by Mark of the Storm or caught in Slicing Maelstrom, dealing magic damage.
- Lightning Rush: Kennen transforms into a ball of electricity, losing the ability to use basic attacks but ignoring unit collision and doubling his movement speed for 2 seconds, while also gaining bonus armor and magic resistance for 4 seconds. Kennen deals magic damage to all enemies he passes through, doubled against champions, and restores 40 energy the first time he damages an enemy with Lightning Rush. Kennen can reactivate Lightning Rush to cancel the bonus movement speed, allowing him to use basic attacks again.
- Slicing Maelstrom: Kennen summons a storm around himself for the next few seconds, dealing magic damage to a random nearby enemy champion within range every 0.25 seconds. Slicing Maelstrom cannot hit the same target more than once every 0.5 seconds, and can only hit each target up to 3 times.