|“||The Heart of the Tempest beats eternal... and those beaten remember eternally.||„|
There exists an ancient order originating in the Ionian Isles dedicated to the preservation of balance. Order, chaos, light, darkness -- all things must exist in perfect harmony for such is the way of the universe. This order is known as the Kinkou and it employs a triumvirate of shadow warriors to uphold its causes in the world. Kennen is one of these shadow warriors, entrusted with the sacred duty of Coursing the Sun - tirelessly conveying the justice of the Kinkou.
Kennen was born in Bandle City and it is said that in his first living moments he bolted first from the womb and second from the midwife who delivered him. His parents had thought that he would outgrow his boundless energy, but as he matured, his energy found no limits and was matched only by his unnerving speed. Despite his astonishing gifts, he remained unnoticed (or at least uncaught, as he was quite the prankster) until, on a dare, he ran straight up the great outer wall of the Placidium. When word of this feat reached Kinkou ears, Kennen was quickly and quietly brought for an audience. He found that the role of the Heart of the Tempest suited him, frenetically delivering both the word and the punishments of the Kinkou across the realm. He now works with his fellows Akali and Shen to enforce the balance of Valoran. This hallowed pursuit has unsurprisingly led the triumvirate to the Fields of Justice.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C
Name: Kennen, the Heart of the Tempest
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in his late teens or early 20's)
Classification: Yordle, Member of the Kinkou (Coursing the Sun) | Blood Moon Demon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Electricity Manipulation, Master of Ninjitsu and Karate, Skilled shuriken wielder, Regeneration (Mid-low), Can stun enemies (via Mark of the Storm), Can increase his speed and durability (via Lightning Rush), Highly enhanced sense of hearing and sight (All Yordles have hearing that is far superior to any human and can see the infrared spectrum of light), Can passively alter his appearance so he does not appear as a Yordle to anyone besides another Yordle, Longevity | All previous abilities greatly enhanced plus Portal Creation
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Comparable to Shen and Akali, Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions) | At least Multi-Continent level, possibly Moon level (At least comparable to Blood Moon Zilean, though he is likely stronger due to having been entirely consumed by his demon instead of simply borrowing part of its power)
Speed: Hypersonic+, Higher with Lightning Rush, with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks)
Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | At least Multi-Continent Class, possibly Moon Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Multi-Continent level, possibly Moon level
Range: Several meters with Shurikens, Dozens of meters with lightning
Standard Equipment: Lightning Shurikens
Intelligence: Above average
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of energy with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Kennen throws a shuriken at the opponent.
- Mark of the Storm: Enemies hit by Kennen's abilities receive a Mark of the Storm for 6.25 seconds, stacking up to three times. At three stacks, the marks consume themselves to stun the target for 1.25 seconds and restore 25 energy. If the stun is applied more than once within 7 seconds, it has a diminished effect and only stuns for approximately 0.5 seconds.
- Thundering Shuriken: Kennen throws a charged shuriken in a line in front of him, dealing magic damage to the first enemy it hits.
- Electrical Surge: Kennen deals bonus magic damage and applies a Mark of the Storm once every 5 basic attacks. When activated, Kennen sends out a surge of lightning to all nearby enemies afflicted by Mark of the Storm or caught in Slicing Maelstrom, dealing magic damage.
- Lightning Rush: Kennen transforms into a ball of electricity, losing the ability to use basic attacks but ignoring unit collision and doubling his movement speed for 2 seconds, while also gaining bonus armor and magic resistance for 4 seconds. Kennen deals magic damage to all enemies he passes through, doubled against champions, and restores 40 energy the first time he damages an enemy with Lightning Rush. Kennen can reactivate Lightning Rush to cancel the bonus movement speed, allowing him to use basic attacks again.
- Slicing Maelstrom: Kennen summons a storm around himself for the next few seconds, dealing magic damage to a random nearby enemy champion within range every 0.25 seconds. Slicing Maelstrom cannot hit the same target more than once every 0.5 seconds, and can only hit each target up to 3 times.
Key: Base | Blood Moon Kennen