Keldeo is a dual-type Water/Fighting Mythical Pokémon.
Along with Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion, Keldeo is a member of the Swords of Justice. When it knows Secret Sword it can transform into its Resolute Forme.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 6-B | 6-A
Gender: Genderless, referred to as male in Gates to Infinity.
Classification: Mythical Pokémon, Colt Pokémon, Sword of Justice, Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Water Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Durability Negation, Telepathy, Forcefield Projection, Energy Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Resistance to Rock, Bug, Steel, Fire, Water, Ice, and Dark Type moves.
Attack Potency: Small Country level via powerscaling (Is equal to Terrakion who is said to destroy castles in the Pokédex. Should be comparable to other legendaries) | Continent level (Was able to match and almost defeat a full power Black Kyurem), Can ignore conventional durability with Secret Sword.
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Stated in the Pokedex to be fast enough to cross the Pokemon world by running) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Faster than before)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Country Class | Continent Class
Durability: Small Country level | Continent level
Stamina: High, can fight alongside the members of the Swords of Justice for a while.
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of kilometers with water attacks.
Standard Equipment: None
- Aqua Jet: The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. It is sure to strike first.
- Leer: The opposing team gains an intimidating leer with sharp eyes. The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced.
- Double Kick: The target is quickly kicked twice in succession using both feet.
- Bubble Beam: A spray of bubbles is forcefully ejected at the opposing team. It may also lower their Speed stats.
- Take Down: A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. It also damages the user a little.
- Aqua Tail: The user attacks by swinging its tail as if it were a vicious wave in a raging storm.
- Sacred Sword: The user attacks by slicing with its long horns. The target's stat changes don't affect this attack's damage.
- Swords Dance: A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. It sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Work Up: The user is roused, and its Attack and Sp. Atk stats increase.
- Hydro Pump: The target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.
- Close Combat: The user fights the target up close without guarding itself. It also cuts the user's Defense and Sp. Def.
- Justified: When hit by a Dark Type move, Keldeo's attack increases.
- Quick Guard: Keldeo protects itself and its allies from priority based attacks.
- Double Team: Keldeo creates illusory copies of itself. This also raises its evasiveness.
- Secret Sword: Resolute Forme only. Keldeo's signature move. Keldeo infuses energy into its horn before slashing at the opponent. It ignores special defense and instead targets defense.
- Focus Blast: Keldeo fires off a concentrated sphere of energy. It may also lower the opponent's special defense.
- Ice Beam: Keldeo fires off an icy blue beam of freezing energy that may freeze the opponent. It can also be used to create ice in general and freeze water.
- Helping Hand: Keldeo assists one of its allies by increasing the power of their next attack.
- Retaliate: Keldeo retaliates against the opponent. Its power doubles if an ally was knocked out beforehand.
Key: Ordinary Forme | Resolute Forme