Keldeo is a dual-type Water/Fighting Mythical Pokémon.
Along with Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion, Keldeo is a member of the Swords of Justice. When it knows Secret Sword, it can transform into its Resolute Forme.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 6-B | 6-A
Gender: Genderless, referred to as male in Gates to Infinity.
Classification: Mythical Pokémon, Colt Pokémon, Sword of Justice, Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Water Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Durability Negation, Telepathy, Forcefield Projection, Energy Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, and Resistance to Rock, Bug, Steel, Fire, Water, Ice, and Dark Type moves.
Attack Potency: Small Country level via powerscaling (Is equal to Terrakion who is said to destroy castles in the Pokédex. Should be comparable to other legendaries) | Continent level (Was able to match and almost defeat a full power Black Kyurem), Can ignore conventional durability with Secret Sword.
Speed: Sub-Relativistic, likely higher (Comparable to other Mythicals) | At least Sub-Relativistic, likely higher (Faster than before)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Country Class | Continent Class
Durability: Small Country level | Continent level
Stamina: High, can fight alongside the members of the Swords of Justice for a while.
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of kilometers with water attacks.
Standard Equipment: None
- Aqua Jet: The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. It is sure to strike first.
- Leer: The opposing team gains an intimidating leer with sharp eyes. The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced.
- Double Kick: The target is quickly kicked twice in succession using both feet.
- Bubble Beam: A spray of bubbles is forcefully ejected at the opposing team. It may also lower their Speed stats.
- Take Down: A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. It also damages the user a little.
- Aqua Tail: The user attacks by swinging its tail as if it were a vicious wave in a raging storm.
- Sacred Sword: The user attacks by slicing with its long horns. The target's stat changes don't affect this attack's damage.
- Swords Dance: A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. It sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Work Up: The user is roused, and its Attack and Sp. Atk stats increase.
- Hydro Pump: The target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.
- Close Combat: The user fights the target up close without guarding itself. It also cuts the user's Defense and Sp. Def.
- Justified: When hit by a Dark Type move, Keldeo's attack increases.
- Quick Guard: Keldeo protects itself and its allies from priority based attacks.
- Double Team: Keldeo creates illusory copies of itself. This also raises its evasiveness.
- Secret Sword: Resolute Forme only. Keldeo's signature move. Keldeo infuses energy into its horn before slashing at the opponent. It ignores special defense and instead targets defense.
- Focus Blast: Keldeo fires off a concentrated sphere of energy. It may also lower the opponent's special defense.
- Ice Beam: Keldeo fires off an icy blue beam of freezing energy that may freeze the opponent. It can also be used to create ice in general and freeze water.
- Helping Hand: Keldeo assists one of its allies by increasing the power of their next attack.
- Retaliate: Keldeo retaliates against the opponent. Its power doubles if an ally was knocked out beforehand.
Key: Ordinary Forme | Resolute Forme