|“||“I'm not the first actor to move into politics, but I'm one of the better ones. Theater, film, television, animation, commercials, I've even done video games. Though video games aren't exactly renowned for their storytelling. Still, I'd conquered acting. By the time I got the call from the Saints, I was ready for something new.”||„|
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A | 7-B
Name: Keith David
Origin: Saints Row
Age: In his 50s
Classification: Human, Actor, Member of the 3rd Street Saints, Vice President of the United States
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled marksman, Skilled hand-to-hand fighter, 4th Wall Awareness | All previous abilities plus Superhuman Speed, Telekinesis, Energy Projection
Speed: Superhuman (Comparable to The Boss) | Supersonic (Comparable to The Boss)
Lifting Strength: Above Average Human | Superhuman (Comparable to The Boss), Class K with Telekinesis (Can move tanks, airplanes, and helicopters)
Striking Strength: Small Building Class | City Class
Durability: Small Building level | City level
Range: Varies from standard melee range to several thousand meters
Standard Equipment: Deacon 12-Gauge
Intelligence: Above average
Weaknesses: Has some loyalty issues, Cannot utilize his superpowers outside the Simulation | Power-Suppression fields can disable his powers for a few seconds
Super Powers: By altering his code within The Simulation, Keith is capable of bending the simulation to his will and acquiring powerful superhuman abilities that allow him to easily traverse the simulation.
- Super Sprint: This Super Power enables Keith to travel on foot at high speeds when sprinting, however he doesn't have the full capabilities of this ability as the Boss does.
- Super Jump: Super Jump is a power that lets Keith jump much higher than normal, however he doesn't have the full capabilities of this ability as the Boss does.
- Blast: The blast superpower unleashes a concussive force. However, Keith is limited in that he does not have access to any of the elemental augmentations available to the Saints.
- Telekinesis: Telekinesis grants the ability to lift people, vehicles, and other objects in the air and hurl them great distances.
- Stomp: The Stomp Super Power causes powerful shock-waves to emanate outwards from a massive stomp to the ground.
Key: Real World | Super Homie