|“||They say twas I who carried the first light into the universe. They might be right, I can't quite recall.||„|
Upon a pale horse he rides, this spark of endless suns, this Keeper of the Light. Ezalor long ago escaped the Fundamental plane, separating from the other ancient forces to which he was bound within the great Primordial harmony. He is a power grown sentient in the dawn of the universe, and now rides forth in all planes at once, one step ahead of pursuing chaos, bearing his gift with him at the end of a radiant staff. His majestic truth lies hidden beneath the outward appearance of a slightly doddering old man who barely stays in the saddle. However, when faced with the challenge of chaos, or the forces of darkness, his primordial light bursts forth, and his full power is revealed, transforming him once again into a force to be reckoned with.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 4-B, likely higher
Name: Ezalor, the Keeper of the Light
Origin: DotA 2
Age: Older than the universe
Classification: Fundamental of Weak Force, Manifestation of Light and Order
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 4, 8, and 9), Regeneration (Mid-Godly), Reality Warping, Light Manipulation, Magic, Teleportation, Can blind and stun opponents, Can summon alternate versions of himself from other planes, Non-Corporeal, Abstract Existence
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Solar System Class, likely higher
Range: Universal, Cross-dimensional travel and summoning
Standard Equipment: His staff, Roehrin the Pale Stallion
Intelligence: Extremely high
Weaknesses: He has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes)
- Basic Attack: Keeper of the Light shoots a blast of light from his staff at his opponent.
- Illuminate: Channels light energy, building power the longer it's channeled. Once released, a wave is sent forth that deals damage and gives vision in its path. The longer it is channeled, the more damage is dealt.
- Mana Leak: Weakens an enemy's magical essence, causing them to lose mana as they move. If the enemy loses all of its mana, it will be stunned.
- Chakra Magic: Restores mana to the target unit, increases its mana capacity, and reduces the cooldown of the next spell they cast.
- Spirit Form: Ezalor temporarily turns his body luminescent, gaining various abilities. Illuminate is now channeled by a separate spirit, and gains the Blinding Light and Recall abilities.
- Recall: After a short delay, teleports the targeted friendly unit to Ezalor's location. If the targeted friendly unit takes damage during this time, the ability is interrupted.
- Blinding Light: A blinding light flashes over the targeted area, knocking back and blinding the units in the area, causing them to miss attacks.