|“||Justice comes on swift wings.||„|
|“||Into the fray!||„|
|“||Does molten lava, poured by the brazen gods of metal, flow through your veins? Only then are you worthy of my time.||„|
|“||I bring a vision of utopia.||„|
In a world far away, where an ancient war still rages, Kayle was a great hero – the strongest of an immortal race committed to destroying evil wherever it could be found. For ten thousand years, Kayle fought tirelessly for her people, wielding her flaming sword forged before time itself. She shielded her delicate features beneath her enchanted armor, the sole remaining masterpiece of an extinct race of craftsmen. Though a beautiful, striking creature, Kayle, now as then, avoids showing her face; war has taken a terrible toll upon her spirit. In her quest for victory, she sometimes would try to lift the wicked up from their morass of evil, but more than often she instead purged those she herself deemed beyond redemption. To Kayle, justice can so often be an ugly thing.
Ten years ago, Kayle's war against evil was nearly won... until her rebellious sister Morgana, a pariah amongst their people, suddenly gained power which threatened to bring Kayle and her people to their knees. To save her world, Kayle had no choice but to turn her fiery blade toward her own sister, disowning her, and drawing the line forever between them.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-C, Likely at least 7-C | High 6-A
Name: Kayle, The Judicator
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Over 10,000 years old)
Classification: Angel, Judicator of the League of Legends | Backup Vocalist for Pentakill
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Flight, Invulnerability (Via Intervention), Regeneration (Mid-Low), Master swordsman, Holy Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Healing, Electricity Manipulation (As Aether Wing Kayle), Can lower the opponent's defenses and slow her enemies (via Holy Fervor and Reckoning), Can increase both he and her ally's speed (via Divine Blessing and Vengeance) | All previous powers plus Broadway Force
Attack Potency: At least Small town level+, likely at least Town level (Angels are stated as having immense power compared to most champions, which would make her far stronger than the likes of Garen and similarly powerful champions) | Multi-Continent level (Comparable to Pentakill Sona)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman, likely higher (Shows no signs of struggle while wielding a greatsword with one hand whilst wearing plate mail and flying)
Striking Strength: At least Small Town Class+, likely at least Town Class | Multi-Continent Class
Durability: At least Small town level+, likely at least Town level | Multi-Continent level (Withstood Sona's sound waves at close range)
Range: Extended melee range with holy sword, Dozens of meters with magic
Standard Equipment: Holy Sword
Intelligence: Extremely high (Has over ten thousand years of combat experience and is an accomplished leader and tactician)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Kayle slashes with her sword. Becomes a ranged blast of fire with Righteous Fury.
- Holy Fervor: Kayle's basic attacks and Reckoning reduce enemy champions' armor and magic resistance by 3% for 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
- Reckoning: Kayle blasts the target enemy, dealing them magic damage and slowing them for 3 seconds.
- Divine Blessing: Kayle blesses the target allied champion or herself, healing them and granting them bonus movement speed for 3 seconds.
- Righteous Fury: Kayle's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage. Kayle can ignite her sword for 10 seconds, increasing her on-hit bonus magic damage and causing her basic attacks on non-turret targets to deal magic damage to nearby enemies. Additionally, Kayle's basic attacks gain range and she becomes a ranged champion for Righteous Fury's duration.
- Intervention: Kayle bathes the target allied champion or herself in holy light, rendering them immune to all damage for a few seconds.
- Eye for an Eye: For the next few seconds, Kayle returns all damage dealt to her in an area of effect around her.
- Vengeance: Kayle and nearby allied champions gain 10% bonus attack speed, with Kayle's increased to 25% if an affected allied champion dies.
Key: Base | Pentakill Kayle