|“||Never question my loyalty. You will never know what I endure for it.||„|
Driven by an intense killer instinct, Katarina uses her talents as an assassin for the glory of Noxus, and the continued elevation of her family. While her fervor drives her to ever-greater feats, it can sometimes lead her astray.
From childhood, Katarina displayed a natural gift for combat. As the daughter of a prominent Noxian general, many paths were open to her, but she rejected them all for the path of the blade. Rigorously trained by the finest assassins in Noxus, her father the best among them, it was not long before Katarina demanded her first assignment. The task they gave her was aggravatingly simple: assassinate a low-ranking Demacian officer. As she set to her work infiltrating the enemy camp, Katarina discovered an opportunity too tantalizing to pass by – the arrival of a Demacian General. Stalking him to his tent, she quietly dispatched his guards and slit his throat. Pleased with her impressive kill, she disappeared into the night. Katarina's elation faded the next day when her original objective, the Demacian officer, led his forces to ambush unprepared Noxian soldiers. Though the Noxians fought valiantly, they suffered heavy casualties. Furious at her mistake, Katarina set off to complete her original task. Returning to the camp, she spied her now heavily guarded target and realized a stealthy kill was no longer possible. Drawing her blades, Katarina swore the officer would die, no matter the cost. She leapt into battle, unleashing a whirlwind of steel. One by one blades flashed and guards fell, each strike bringing her one step closer to the officer. A final thrown dagger restored her honor. Bloody and bruised, Katarina barely escaped the Demacian forces, and returned to Noxus a changed woman. The scar she earned that night now serves as a constant reminder that she must never let passion interfere with duty.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C, possibly 7-A
Name: Katarina Du Couteau, The Sinister Blade
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be in her 20s)
Classification: Human, Head of House Du Couteau, PROJECT Initiate
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master knife wielder, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Teleportation, Can lessen the effects of Regeneration and Healing (via Death Lotus and Killer Instincts)
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Has fought on par with Garen multiple times, and can fight similarly powerful champions) | At least Small Town level+ (Superior to her base form), Her RWE7QDF Plasma Blades ignores conventional durability (Its blade can adapt to the molecular structure of whatever she is cutting) | At least Small Town level+, possibly Mountain level (Comparable to Warring Kingdoms Garen)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Small Town level+ | At least Small Town level+, possibly Mountain level
Range: Extended melee to dozens of meters with daggers
Standard Equipment: Daggers/RWE7QDF Plasma Blades
Intelligence: Relatively high (A highly proficient assassin and bladeswoman, able to match Garen blow for blow, credited as being one of the most skilled and deadliest blade masters in all of Valoran)
Weaknesses: Her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes, she was able to use her Shunpo ability several times in rapid succession in the 'A Twist of Fate' cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Katarina slashes the opponent with her knives. Augmented by Killer Instincts.
- Voracity: Whenever an enemy champion dies within 3 seconds of Katarina damaging them, her cooldowns are reduced by 15 seconds.
- Daggers: Whenever Katarina touches a Dagger on the ground, she uses it to slash through all nearby enemies, dealing magic damage and reducing Shunpo's cooldown.
- Bouncing Blade: Katarina throws a Dagger to the target enemy that bounces to up to 2 nearby unaffected enemies, dealing magic damage to each target. After bouncing to its targets, the Dagger then lands on the ground opposite from where it struck the first target. The Dagger always takes the same amount of time to land from the time it hits the first target.
- Preparation: Katarina tosses a Dagger into the air at her current location, which lands after 1.5 seconds, and gains bonus movement speed that decays over 1.25 seconds.
- Shunpo: Katarina blinks to the target location around the target unit or Dagger. If the target is an enemy, Katarina deals them magic damage. Otherwise, she deals the same magic damage to the nearest enemy in range.
- Death Lotus: Katarina rapidly spins in place and channels for 2.5 seconds, throwing a dagger every 0.166 seconds to each nearby enemy champion, up to a maximum of 3 at a time, dealing them magic damage and applying Grievous Wounds for 3 seconds. Moving or reactivating Death Lotus immediately ends its effects.
- Sinister Steel: Katarina whirls her daggers, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies. If Sinister Steel damages an enemy champion, she also gains bonus movement speed for 1 second.
- Killer Instincts: Katarina empowers her next basic attack, either to have Bouncing Blade deal full damage to every target hit or applying them Grievous Wounds for a short duration. Katarina's abilities and basic attacks deal bonus damage, while she also gains stacking bonus attack speed on-hit each time she consecutively hits the same target.
Key: Base | PROJECT Katarina | Warring Kingdoms Katarina