Kasumi Kenshiro is the 62nd successor of Hokuto Shinken, and the half-brother of Ramon Kasumi. Born with a Big Dipper birthmark on his forehead, he was called Ā-Xīng by his mother as a result. He is a lecturer at Tōwa Women's University, and is known for his easy-going, sarcastic nature, in contrast to his nephew's perpetually stoic countenance.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-C
Name: Kenshirō Kasumi, Ā-Xīng
Age: Late 20's
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master of Hokuto Shinken, which allows him to target and hit someone's pressure points for various purposes (Ranging from causing them to explode to manipulating their movements to healing them), Chi Manipulation, Enhanced Senses (Can identify poison by taste and smell), Intangibility and Void Manipulation with Musō Tensei (Musō Tensei is made up of nothingness, renders Kenshiro intangible, and allows him to erase others from existence), Pocket Reality Manipulation and Power Nullification with Soryu Tenra (As the successor of Hokuto Shinken, he likely learned how to use Sōryū Tenra, the ultimate technique passed down to the successor; transports him and his opponent to a world of nothingness where all barriers and defenses are removed, leaving only a fight to death with nothing but one's bare hands), Regeneration (Mid-Low), Resistance to poisons
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Large Island Class
Stamina: Extremely high
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with certain ki techniques
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable.
Intelligence: Kenshiro is a university lecturer who is fluent in four different languages. As a scholar, he is well-versed in many subjects, has a photographic memory (ex. has been able to read and memorize 1000 pages of an ancient Chinese manuscript), and, as the 62nd successor to Hokuto Shinken, very skilled when it comes to combat and martial arts.
Weaknesses: Kasumi Kenshiro cannot consciously use Musō Tensei.
- Hokuto Shinken: Hokuto Shinken is a 1,800 year old Chinese martial art based around assassination and passed on only from teacher to student. Its power is based around targeting and hitting the 708 Keiraku Hikō (or pressure points) in an opponent's body, channeling energy into them, and through that, manipulating their movements. These pressure points can be used to control an enemy's body, in ways such as forcing them to move or destroying them from the inside with an explosion, or they can be used for healing, such as in the restoration of someone's memories, eyesight, or voice. Kasumi Kenshiro is the 62nd successor of Hokuto Shinken, and thus likely has knowledge of nearly every technique.
- Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken: The signature technique of his nehpew. Kenshiro unleashes a rapid flurry of over a hundred strikes to his opponent, who explodes shortly afterwards.
- Musō Tensei: The ultimate technique of Hokuto Shinken. Only through embracing the true nature of sorrow can one use it; Kasumi Kenshiro briefly used it while unconscious during his fight with Liu Zongwu. When used, Musō Tensei allows Kenshiro to achieve "nothingness", becoming intangible and allowing him to communicate with the souls of dead rivals and use their techniques.
- Sōryū Tenra: Along with Musō Tensei, one of the ultimate, secret techniques of Hokuto Shinken. It transports the user and their opponent to a world of absolute nothingness. In this world, all defenses, auras, and barriers are rendered null and void, forcing both fighters to use only their bare hands. When someone dies within Sōryū Tenra, they are erased, leaving nothing of their existence.
- Tenha Kassatsu: Kenshiro expels tōki from his fingertips, which pierce his opponent's pressure points in the shape of the Big Dipper, punching through their body and causing serious harm.
- Keiraku Hikō: The pressure points Kenshiro can hit and their effects include;
- Anbakukō: Expels poisons from one's body.
- Daikyōkin: Makes the opponent's body soft and vulnerable.
- Dōmei: Disables the opponent's eyesight.
- Gekishinkō: Rapidly speeds up the opponent's heartbeat until their blood vessels and heart burst.
- Jikyūkyō: Takes the opponent's depth perception away.
- Jinchūkyoku: Destroys the opponent's body in three seconds.
- Jōketsukai: Disables one's right leg.
- Kaiamon Tenchō: Causes great pain to an enemy who refuses to talk.
- Kenmei: Restores the target's eyesight.
- Kisha: Immobilizes the opponent.
- Kyōmei: Causes the target's hands to explode.
- Kyōnai: Permanently locks the opponent's jaws open.
- Kyosetsu: Forces the opponent to turn any weapon they're holding on themself.
- Meimon: Causes muscle contractions so intense that they crush the opponent's spine.
- Ryūgan: Causes all the target's nerves to become hypersensitive, so the slightest touches are extremely painful.
- Sekkatsukō: Increases the user's strength at the expense of a shorter lifespan.
- Sen-yō: Freezes the opponent with their arms outstretched.
- Shihōrin: Allowed Kenshiro to read Sanskrit
- Shinfukumen: Causes the body to explode from within if the target moves at all.
- Shinkesshū: The opponent slowly, painfully dies over the course of the next three days.
- Shin-ichi: Forces the opponent to speak.
- Shitsugen: The opponent walks backwards uncontrollably.
- Zenha: Stops breathing.
- Zusetsu: Can be used to erase an opponent's memory or interrogate them.
Note: Given that he is a master and successor of Hokuto Shinken, it is very likely that Kasumi Kenshiro can use every move of Hokuto Shinken itself like his nephew.