|“||Your spirit is something no one can take from you. Use it wisely.||„|
Karma is a woman of indomitable will and unbound spiritual power. She is the soul of Ionia made manifest and an inspiring presence on the battlefield, shielding her allies and turning back her foes. A strong leader torn between tradition and revolution, Karma seeks to protect the peace of Ionia – by force if necessary.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least High 6-A, likely 4-C
Name: Karma, The Enlightened One
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown, (Likely from late 20s to mid 30s)
Classification: Human, Ionian Elder, Spiritual Leader
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled in hand to hand combat, Skilled war fan wielder, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Fire Manipulation, Energy Projection, Forcefield Creation, Healing (Of both herself and her allies), Can enhance her and her ally's speed (of anyone), Status Effect Inducement, Telekinesis, Master strategist and diplomat | All previous abilities plus Matter Manipulation
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions) | At least Multi-Continent level (Should be at least comparable to if not far superior to Worldbreaker Nasus, Hecarim, Nautilus, and Trundle), likely Star level (Can casually turn the sun into spools of thread)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Massively FTL (Her magic is able to reach the sun in seconds)
Lifting Strength: At least Athletic Human | At least Class G (Should be comparable to the Worldbreakers)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class | At least Multi-Continent Class, likely Star Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Multi-Continent level, likely Star level
Range: Tens of meters with magic | Interplanetary
Standard Equipment: War Fans, Mantle of Decorum
Intelligence: Very high (Lead the Ionian resistance during the Noxian occupation of Ionia, devised a way for Ionia to remain strong while also returning to its former peaceful traditions)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic attack: Karma fires a bolt of energy that deals physical damage and reduces Mantra's cooldown.
- Gathering Fire: Karma reduces Mantra's cooldown every time she damages an enemy champion with an ability, halved on every basic attack.
- Inner Flame: Karma fires a burst of energy that detonates upon hitting an enemy, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies and slowing them by 25% for 1.5 seconds. If Inner Flame hits a stealthed enemy, the detonation effect still remains visible.
- Mantra bonus - Soulflare: Inner Flame deals bonus magic damage and leave an area of effect that lasts 1.5 seconds, slowing enemies inside by 50%. The area detonates at the end of its duration, dealing magic damage to all enemies inside. If Soulflare does not hit a target, the area is created at maximum range.
- Focused Resolve: Karma forms a tether between her and the target enemy champion or monster, dealing them magic damage over 2 seconds and granting true sight of them for the duration. If the target does not break the tether by moving out of range, they are rooted for a short time.
- Mantra bonus - Renewal: Focused Resolve heals Karma for 20% missing health upon being cast and once more upon rooting its target, with the root duration increased.
- Inspire: Karma shields the target ally or herself for 4 seconds and grants them bonus movement speed for 1.5 seconds.
- Mantra Bonus - Defiance: Inspire's shield overflows with energy, increasing the target's shield and granting them 60% bonus movement speed for 1.5 seconds. Additionally, allied champions near the primary target are shielded for half the total amount for the same duration and gain the same movement speed bonus.
- Mantra: Karma empowers her next basic ability within 8 seconds, placing it on the same cooldown as its basic form upon cast.
- Heavenly Wave: Karma sends forth hidden blades from her fans, dealing magic damage to units in a cone in front of her.
- Mantra Bonus: In addition to dealing damage to enemies, Heavenly Wave will also heal allies in the cone based on a percentage of their missing life.
- Spirit Bond: Karma creates a beam between an ally or enemy. Allied anchors move faster and enemy anchors are slowed. The beam deals magic damage to enemies and applies the same movement speed adjustment anchors receive to any champion it passes through.
- Mantra Bonus: Karma strengthens the bond to double the effect of the movement speed modifier.
- Soul Shield:Karma summons a protective shield that absorbs incoming damage
- Mantra Bonus: In addition to casting the shield, energy radiates out from the shield, dealing damage to enemy units around Karma's target.
- Twin Dragonfire Missile: A powerful burst of spirit fire in the form of twin dragons.
- Telekinesis: The Mantle of Decorum is telekinetically controlled by Karma, and falls when Karma dies.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Frost Queen's Claim: Grants bonus mana regeneration, ability power, and cooldown reduction. Spells and basic attacks against champions or buildings deal 15 additional damage and grant 15 Gold. This can occur up to 3 times every 30 seconds.
- Arctic Embrace: Summons 2 icy ghosts for 6 seconds that seek out nearby enemy champions. Ghosts reveal enemies on contact and reduce their movement speed by 40% for 2–5 seconds.
- Sorcerer's Shoes: Grants magic penetration and bonus movement speed.
- Ruby Sightstone: Grants bonus health and reduces item cooldowns.
- Warding: Consumes a charge to place a Stealth Ward that reveals the surrounding area for 150 seconds. Holds up to 4 charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.
- Morellonomicon: Grants bonus mana, ability power, and cooldown reduction. Additionally, kills and assists restore 20% of Ahri's maximum mana, and dealing magic damage to an enemy champion below 35% health inflicts Grievous Wounds to them for 8 seconds. Grievous Wounds is a debuff that reduces all healing received by 40%.
- Luden's Echo: Grants bonus movement speed and ability power.
- Echo: Gains charges upon moving or casting. At 100 charges, the next instance of ability damage dealt will expend all charges to deal bonus magic damage to the first enemy hit and summon up to 3 lesser bolts that target nearby enemies, prioritizing enemies damaged by the ability and champions over minions.
- Warding Totem: Consumes a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.