|“||Leave it with the Spirit. There is no justice more exact, no reward more fair.||„|
No champion exemplifies the spiritual traditions of Ionia more than Karma. She is the living embodiment of an ancient soul reincarnated countless times, carrying all her accumulated memories into each new life. With this insight, she serves as a spiritual beacon to her people, bestowing boundless wisdom and healing in times of crisis. Despite being blessed with power that few could comprehend, she rarely uses her magic for destruction, as it always comes at a considerable cost—both to her, and to the land she holds most dear.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least High 6-A, likely 4-C
Name: Karma Darha, The Enlightened One
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown physically, Thousands of years old chronologically (Her soul has been reincarnated countless times), (Likely from late 20s to mid 30s) | Unknown (Described as ageless)
Classification: Human, Ionian Elder, Spiritual Leader
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 6, though this isn't applicable for combat), Skilled in hand to hand combat, Skilled war fan wielder, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Fire Manipulation, Energy Projection, Forcefield Creation, Healing (Of both herself and her allies), Can enhance her and her ally's speed (of anyone), Status Effect Inducement, Telekinesis, Master strategist and diplomat | All previous abilities plus Matter Manipulation
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions) | At least Multi-Continent level (Should be at least comparable to if not far superior to Worldbreaker Nasus, Hecarim, Nautilus, and Trundle), likely Star level (Can casually turn the sun into spools of thread, and can make the sun rise and set)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Massively FTL (Her magic is able to reach the sun in seconds)
Lifting Strength: At least Athletic Human | At least Class G (Should be comparable to the Worldbreakers)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class | At least Multi-Continent Class, likely Star Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Multi-Continent level, likely Star level
Range: Tens of meters with magic | Interplanetary
Standard Equipment: War Fans, Mantle of Decorum
Intelligence: Extremely high (Due to the sheer number of times her soul has reincarnated, Karma has accumulated the knowledge and memories of countless lives. Lead the Ionian resistance during the Noxian occupation of Ionia, devised a way for Ionia to remain strong while also returning to its former peaceful traditions)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic attack: Karma fires a bolt of energy that deals physical damage and reduces Mantra's cooldown.
- Gathering Fire: Karma reduces Mantra's cooldown every time she damages an enemy champion with an ability, halved on every basic attack.
- Inner Flame: Karma fires a burst of energy that detonates upon hitting an enemy, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies and slowing them by 25% for 1.5 seconds. If Inner Flame hits a stealthed enemy, the detonation effect still remains visible.
- Mantra bonus - Soulflare: Inner Flame deals bonus magic damage and leave an area of effect that lasts 1.5 seconds, slowing enemies inside by 50%. The area detonates at the end of its duration, dealing magic damage to all enemies inside. If Soulflare does not hit a target, the area is created at maximum range.
- Focused Resolve: Karma forms a tether between her and the target enemy champion or monster, dealing them magic damage over 2 seconds and granting true sight of them for the duration. If the target does not break the tether by moving out of range, they are rooted for a short time.
- Mantra bonus - Renewal: Focused Resolve heals Karma for 20% missing health upon being cast and once more upon rooting its target, with the root duration increased.
- Inspire: Karma shields the target ally or herself for 4 seconds and grants them bonus movement speed for 1.5 seconds.
- Mantra Bonus - Defiance: Inspire's shield overflows with energy, increasing the target's shield and granting them 60% bonus movement speed for 1.5 seconds. Additionally, allied champions near the primary target are shielded for half the total amount for the same duration and gain the same movement speed bonus.
- Mantra: Karma empowers her next basic ability within 8 seconds, placing it on the same cooldown as its basic form upon cast.
- Telekinesis: The Mantle of Decorum is telekinetically controlled by Karma, and falls when Karma dies.