|“||The speed of the Nanasen attack that my Shichiten Shichitou puts together is enough to kill you seven times over in the period of time known as an instant. People refer to this as an instant kill. Calling this a certain kill would not be far from the truth.||„|
|~ Kanzaki to Touma|
Kanzaki Kaori is a magician and a Saint, a person born with a body similar to the Son of God, which grants her superhuman powers. Initiallly the leader of the Amakusa-Style Remix Church, she left them and joined Necessarius, a British magic organization tasked with hunting magic criminals and eliminating any magical threat to the United Kingdom. In Necessarius she met Index and Stiyl Magnus, who became her friends. Later in the serie,s she would reunite with her former companions when the Amakusa also joined Necessarius. Considered one of the ten strongest magicians in London, Kaori has taken part in almost all of the important events of the series involving magic.
Kaori is the protagonist of one of the series sidestories, in which she works to resolve a series of incidents all over the world related to Norse mythology, which ends up with her fighting fellow Saint and Valkyrie, Brunhild Eiktobel.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-A normally, 6-C with Yuisen
Name: Kanzaki Kaori, Salvare000 (Be the salvation of those who cannot be saved), Breaker of God
Origin: To Aru Majutsu No Index
Classification: Human, Magician, Saint, Priestess and Current Pontiff of the Amakusa-Style Remix Church
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Master swordswoman, battoujutsu expert, Rune magic, Amakusa style magic, Fire and ice spells, Healing magic, Wire-based attacks, Can block dimensional slicing attacks with Yuisen, Can cut through and neutralize lightning attacks, Able to withstand high temperatures and survive in space
Attack Potency: Mountain level (Comparable to other Saints like Silvia, who is comparable to Hel, could fight Misha Kreutzev, in the past she killed an evil dragon that could swallow a mountain) normally, Island level with Yuisen (Can match Acqua of the Back, Carissa's Curtana Original's power and Brunhild's Gungnir Replica, supposedly can cut an Archangel in half)
Speed: High Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic reactions/close combat speed (Could keep up with Gabriel for some time, able to hold her own against Carissa with Curtana Original and later fight Carissa with a shard of Curtana Second and the weakened Knight Leader and Acqua at the same time, should be faster than Salome and Gunha)
Lifting Strength: Class M
Striking Strength: Mountain Class normally, Island Class with Yuisen
Durability: Mountain level
Stamina: Extremely high, but depletes faster when using Yuisen. In the past she was capable of defending a small village from thousands of enemies, can match Carissa and Acqua of the Back for a long time
Range: Extended melee range with Shichiten Shichitou (2m), tens of meters with steel wires
Standard Equipment: Her 2m katana Shichiten Shichitou (Seven Heaven Seven Swords), seven steel wires
Intelligence: Above Average; knowledgeable in magic
Weaknesses: As a Saint, she's weak to attacks and magic that resemble how the Son of God was killed (being stabbed, a crown of Thorns and the crucifix), Yuisen drains her stamina faster than normal
- Amakusa's Magic/Combat: As the former leader of the Amakusa-Style Remix Church, Kanzaki is ble to use a mix of Christian, Buddhist and Shinto spells. The Amakusa are particularly skilled on a brand of Idol Theory that allows them to cast spells using symbolism hidden in body movement and everyday items.
- Nanasen (七閃 Nanasen, lit. "Seven Flashes"): Kanzaki Kaori's main form of attack, which uses 7 wires which can 'split' into thousands to surround and cut the enemy. She can also use the wires to create three-dimensional magic arrays to cast magic.
- Wire Shield: Kanzaki can create a massive defensive spell by using her seven wires. Since she used it on the area around Buckingham Palace, it is likely that the spell is as large as that area. The magic barrier created from the spell is powerful enough to withstand several bunker cluster missiles.
- Boundary of Forbidden Wires (禁糸結界 Kinshi Kekkai): A spell originating from South East Asia, Kaori creates a magic circle using her wires. It's meant to summon a god to protect an area, which can be a 100-meter radius circle, and creates a unique wavelength of magic to cause the assault forces to be wrong in their judgment, and it also changes their perception about the areas where the people are in. Just like Stiyl's Opila runes, this spell creates a people clearing field. This spell takes some time to set up.
- Red Lotus Flames: Using her wires, Kanzaki summons a strong red flame to surround the target, creating explosions upon the target.
- Ice Spells: Kanzaki can also use her wires to use ice magic.
- Cutting Lightning: A basic Japanese spell based on the legends of swords slicing through lightning, it allows Kanzaki to slice through and neutralize lightning/high voltage electric attacks.
- Yuisen (唯閃 Yuisen, lit. "Single Flash"): An attack that temporarily increases Kanzaki's strength and speed, infusing her sword with magic and giving her the capability to slice even Christian angels in half. Since this is a technique intended to be used to end a fight quickly, it tires out Kanzaki if it's used continuously during a long fight.
- Healing Magic: Developed when Kanzaki Kaori had lost her comrades and was going down the path that Saints often go down, this magic is based on her qualities as a Saint and the feats of resurrection carried out by the Son of God. While unable to carry its intended purpose, it remains a way for Kanzaki to heal people. Kanzaki can heal the injuries of others by using the symbol of a cross and transferring her Saint magic to them.