Powers and Stats
Name: Komori Shizuka, alias "Kangoku Banchou" (Prisoner Banchou)
Origin: Kongou Banchou
Classification: Human, Banchou, Member of the Five Dark Vow
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master martial artist and yoga practitioner (Via his mastery of Sahaslara Mudra, an Indian art which involves shifting one's center of gravity to make movements very agile and fluid, he has achieved exceptional evasive ability, able to perform movements akin to CP9's Kami-e)
Attack Potency: Building level
Lifting Strength: Superhuman to an unknown degree
Striking Strength: At least Building Class (Could knock around Gouriki somewhat)
Durability: Small Building level (Possibly higher, although a Divine Fist from Gouriki utterly defeated him, the fact he was still in one piece is a testament to his durability as the attack also utterly demolished his steel cage)
Stamina: Decent; battled Gouriki for an extended period of time without showing signs of fatigue or strain
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: His steel cage
Intelligence: A skilled fighter, evident by the fact that he completely made a joke out of Gouriki in terms of raw battle skill, is however delusional moron, whose master plan is to shove everyone into small cages to solve the housing crisis in Japan
Weaknesses: None notable
- Sahaslare Mudra: A fighting style taught by yoga devotees in ancient India around the 4th or 5th century. The user of the art enter a small iron cage and shift their body weight and center of gravity in such a way that they become lighter than "a monkey" and yet cannot be moved by even an elephant, and by using that cage they can take down their enemies. Originally the restraints are used simply for stimulating the liberation and awakening of the soul, but gradually it branches off from simple yoga and the cage becomes part of the body itself.
- Judgement Cube: Using his flexible body he packs himself into his box and spirals towards his enemy.
- Wandering Prisoner: Traps his enemy in his box then swings the box on a chain finally slamming the box on the ground launching them out.
- Illusionary Cube: Using his body wight while inside his box to quickly move randomly he creates the illusion of multiple boxes.
- Mudra: This is the main advantage of Sahaslare Mudra that even outside of his box Kangoku Bnachou can twist and bend his body to dodge any attack.
Note: Not to be confused with any other similarly-named characters
- Physical Strength: 5
- Technique: 7
- Speed/Agility: 8
- Intelligence: 4
- Guts: 5
- Endurance: 4