Powers and Stats
Tier: High 7-C
Name: Kamen Rider Imperer, Mitsuru Sano
Origin: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics
Attack Potency: Large Town level
Speed: Superhuman movement (20 m/s) with Supersonic reactions
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: Large Town Class
Durability: Large Town level
Range: Extended melee range
- Standard Equipment:
- Gigazelle: Imperer's Contract Monster. Because Zelle-type Mirror Monsters travel in packs, Imperer has a numbers advantage with Megazelles, Omegazelles, Magazelles, and Negazelles.
- V-Buckle: A buckle that holds Imperer's Advent Cards, the source of his power.
- Gazelle Visor: Imperer's Ride Visor, a knee brace that Imperer uses to activate his Vent Cards.
- Gazelle Stab: A horned gauntlet conjured by the Spin Vent card.
Weaknesses: Needs to feed Gigazelle lifeforce to keep it and its pack, whose loyalty to the Kamen Rider is inconsistent, from fully turning on him.
- Drive Divider: Imperer has the Zelle-type Mirror Monsters stampede at the opponent, disorientating the target to deliver a powerful knee strike to the head.