The main character of Kamen Rider Gaim. Kouta is an earnest young man who quits Team Gaim so that he can get a job and support his sister. However, after finding the Sengoku Driver and Orange Lock Seed he is drawn back into the competition between the different "Beat Rider" gangs, believing that his new-found power is the key to his maturation as an adult.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-C, likely higher | High 8-C | 8-C | 8-A | 8-B | 8-A | At least 8-A, likely higher | 6-A
Name: Kamen Rider Gaim, Kouta Kazuraba, Man of the Beginning
Origin: Kamen Rider Gaim
Classification: Human, Beat Rider/Armored Rider, Overlord
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, durability, endurance, agility, and dexterity, Can leap over several meters into the air casually, Can unleash blades of energy from his swords, Can fire bullets via Musou Saber or Dandeliner, Can change forms for different powers and weapons, Can summon and control Inves from another dimension (via Lockseeds initially, later he can do so without it), Regeneration (low-mid), Skilled user of various weapons, Can travel between dimensions with Sakura Hurricane | Increased strength and durability, Can encase the opponent in a barrier to constrict them | Can throw daggers that explode in contact with targets | Superhuman strength, speed, durability, and endurance, Can shift into a ball, gyro, and armor mode, Can encase himself in a protective shell, Can trap the opponent in a barrier, Flight, Can fire bullets from his fingertips | All abilities of Orange Arms, Superhuman Speed (Only in Jinba Cherry), Enhanced hearing (Only in Jinba Peach), increased strength, can fire energy arrows that track enemies after being fired, Can shoot a rain of arrows over a certain area | Can fire energy blasts that range from a standard shotgun blast, to a machine gun barrage, to a cannon-like shot, Can project a field of anti-gravity with the flags on his back | All abilities of previous forms except for flight, Can generate a bright gold aura that can burn Helheim floral, Can summon weapons of every other Armored Rider or New Generation Rider, Can telekinetically control and launch his weapons at his opponents, Can repair or destroy Lockseeds, Can control and generate Helheim floral, Can create cracks that lead to other dimensions and areas, Telepathy | All abilities of previous forms, Telekinesis (Can move all of Helheim and Inves and transport them to a distant barren planet), Teleportation, Can survive in space, Can enter the minds and dreams of others, Can heal wounds of other people, Telepathy, Can communicate with the dead, Can create life, Can exorcise spirits, Reality Warping, Can change his appearance at will
Attack Potency: At least Building level, likely higher | Large Building level | At least Building level | Multi-City Block level | City Block level | Multi-City Block level | At least Multi-City Block level, likely higher | Continent level (Was able to move all of Helheim and the Inves to a distant planet with a wave of a hand, said Helheim forest was surrounding and covering up the whole world in various areas such as China, France, etc)
Speed: Superhuman movement speed (16.9 m/s via official data), Supersonic+ reactions | Superhuman movement speed (15 m/s via official data), Supersonic+ reactions | Superhuman movement speed (18.1 m/s via official data), Supersonic+ reactions (fodder Inves are capable of reacting to Gaim and Ryugen's projectiles) | Peak Human movement in Armored Mode (10.2 m/s via official data), Superhuman movement in Big Ball Mode, Supersonic flight in Gyro Mode | At least Superhuman movement speed (17.8 m/s via official data), at least Supersonic+ reactions, at least Supersonic+ while in Jimber Cherry Arms form (Managed to blitz Sigurd) | Superhuman movement (13.8 m/s vis official data), Hypersonic reactions | At least Superhuman movement speed (17.2 m/s via official data), Hypersonic+ reactions | At least Hypersonic+ reaction speed, likely much higher (Seemingly searched for a new planet across the universe in a short timeframe)
Durability: At least Building level, likely higher | Large Building level | At least Building level | City Block level, much higher in Big Ball Mode | City Block level | Multi-City Block level | At least Multi-City Block level | Continent level
Lifting Strength: Superhuman | Class 1 (Capable of restraining the Evolved Shika Inves) | Superhuman | Class 5 | At least Class 1 | At least Class 5 | At least Class 5 | Unknown, at least Class 5 via power-scaling
Striking Strength: Building Class | Large Building Class | At least Building Class+ | At least Multi-City Block Class, likely higher | At least City Block Class+ | Multi-City Block Class | Multi-City Block Class | Continent Class
Range: Generally extended melee range, several dozen meters with projectiles | At least Interstellar, likely near Universal (Man of the Beginning)
Standard Equipment: Sengoku Driver, Genesis Core, Senyo Joint, Musou Saber
- Orange Lockseed: Gaim's primary Lockseed that he uses to equip himself with the Orange Arms, arming him with the Daidaimaru sword.
- Pine Lockseed: Gaim's Lockseed that he uses to equip himself with the Pine Arms, using the Pine Iron flail as his weapon.
- Ichigo Lockseed: Gaim's Lockseed that he uses to equip himself with the Ichigo Arms, armed with the Ichigo Kunai.
- Suika Lockseed: Gaim's Lockseed that he uses to equip himself with the Suika Arms exosuit.
- Banana Lockseed: Kamen Rider Baron's Lockseed that Gaim borrows to equip himself with the Banana Arms, using the Bananaspear as his weapon.
- Donguri Lockseed: Kamen Rider Gridon's Lockseed that Gaim borrows to equip himself with the Donguri Arms, using the Donkachi mallet as his weapon.
- Durian Lockseed: Kamen Rider Bravo's Lockseed that Gaim borrows to equip himself with the Durian Arms, using the saw-toothed Duri Noko swords as his weapon.
- Lemon Energy Lockseed: Kamen Rider Duke's Energy Lockseed which Gaim obtained and uses with his Orange Lockseed and the Genesis Core to assume the form of Gaim Jimber Lemon Arms with use of the Sonic Arrow used by New Generation Armored Riders.
- Cherry Energy Lockseed: Kamen Rider Sigurd's Energy Lockseed which Gaim obtained and uses with his Orange Lockseed and the Genesis Core to assume the form of Gaim Jimber Cherry Arms.
- Peach Energy Lockseed: Kamen Rider Marika's Energy Lockseed which Gaim obtained and uses with his Orange Lockseed and the Genesis Core to assume the form of Gaim Jimber Peach Arms.
- Kachidoki Lockseed: Gaim's penultimate Lockseed that he uses to equip himself with the Kachidoki Arms and is armed with the DJ Gun.
- Kiwami Lockseed: Gaim's ultimate Lockseed that he uses with the Kachidoki Lockseed to transform himself into Gaim Kiwami Arms with access to every weapon possessed by the Armored Riders.
- Lock Vehicles
- Sakura Hurricane: A motorcycle that enables the rider dimensional travel to Helhiiem Forest, able to be move at Subsonic speed (top speed is 245.0 km/h via movie data.).
Intelligence: Skilled combatant, was the first Beat Rider to use and master the Sengoku Driver
Weaknesses: Dropping a Lockseed used to summon an Inves will cause it go berserk and run wild, willing to go out of his way to save people in need whatever the cost, his Musou Saber can only fire a limited amount of ammo at a time | Same | His maneuverability is lowered greatly, becomes ineffective for awhile after use | His strongest moves have a charge time | Same as Jinba Arms | Use of Kiwami Arms strips Kouta of his humanity | Nothing Notable
Key: Base/Orange Arms | Pine Arms | Ichigo Arms | Suika Arms | Jimber Arms forms | Kachidoki Arms | Kiwami Arms | Man of the Beginning