|“||I don't have a dream. But, you know, I can protect dreams.||„|
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | At least High 8-C | 8-B | High 8-C
Name: Kamen Rider Faiz, Takumi Inui, Wolf Orphnoch
Origin: Kamen Rider 555
Age: 18-19 (series), 30 (Kamen Rider Taisen)
Classification: Orphnoch, Kamen Rider
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Speed, Durability, Agility, and Endurance, Night Vision and limited X-Ray Vision, Energy Manipulation | Superhuman Speed |Built-in plasma rockets | Orphnoch Transformation, Superhuman Strength, Speed, Durability, Agility, and Endurance, Superhuman senses, healing factor, Biological Manipulation (Is capable of turning people into Orphnochs), animalistic Violent Emotion variation
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Instantly obliterated the Elephant Orphnoch in his elephant-sized Rush Form) | At least Large Building level | City Block level (The energy pulses of his Super Strengthen Crimson Smash Rider Kick, which can harm anyone caught in the radius, indirectly damaged an football-sized arena), at least City Block level with Faiz Blaster (His Photon Blaster can do this much damage) | At least Large Building level
Speed: Superhuman movement speed (17.2 m/s) with Massively Hypersonic reactions | Massively Hypersonic+ movement speed (2,569,463 m/s) and reactions (Kept up with Kabuto while he was using Clock Up) | Superhuman with Massively Hypersonic reactions | Superhuman movement speed (20 m/s) with Massively Hypersonic reactions
Durability: At least Large Building level
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Large Building Class | Large Building Class+ | Large Building Class+, City Block Class with Super Strengthen Crimson Smash | Large Building Class
Range: Melee, extended with weapons | Melee | Melee, mid-long range with Faiz Blaster. | Melee
Intelligence: Average, skilled fighter; is a hothead
Weaknesses: Can only use Axel Form once in a single battle as it fatigues the user greatly (Axel only last for 10 seconds)
- Faiz Driver: Faiz's transformation belt.
- Faiz Phone: Faiz Driver control unit, it can assume Phone Blaster Mode to serve as a sidearm. It's also the primary storage place for the Faiz Mission Memory, which allows his weapons to perform their Exceed Charges.
- Faiz Shot: Knuckle-duster modeled after a digital camera that Faiz uses in his rider punch attacks.
- Faiz Pointer: A laser pointer that Faiz uses in his rider kick attacks.
- Autovajin: Motorcycle with robot mode.
- Faiz Edge: A light saber-type weapon that can be stored in Autovajin.
- Faiz Axel Watch: A stopwatch that enables to gain access to Axel Form.
- Faiz Blaster: Faiz Blaster Form's primary laser cannon/sword weapon.
Faiz's finishing moves, which give him a tremendous power boost, are known as Exceed Charges.
- Crimson Smash: A Rider Kick attack where Faiz uses the Faiz Pointer to produce an energy drill to stun the target while he drops down for the deathblow. It can be powered-up into the Axel Crimson Smash, where Faiz can either shoot multiple energy drills to one enemy, or shoot individual ones to multiple enemies. It can be powered up even further into the Super Strengthen Crimson Smash.
- Grand Impact: A Rider Punch attack where Faiz uses the Faiz Shot. It can be powered-up into the Axel Grand Impact, where Faiz can punch multiple enemies at high speeds.
- Sparkle Cut: A Rider Slash attack where Faiz uses the Faiz Edge to fire an anti-gravity pulse along the ground, immobilizing ground-based enemies by levitating them in the air, and overcharge the energy in the blade, allowing it to perform more powerful cuts. It can be powered-up into the Axel Sparkle Cut, allowing Faiz to slash multiple enemies at high speeds.
- Photon Buster: Faiz Blaster Form's final attack with the Faiz Blaster's blaster mode.
- Photon Breaker: Faiz Blaster Form's final attack with the Faiz Blaster's blade mode.
Key: Base Form | Axel Form | Blaster Form | Wolf Orphnoch