|“||Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing Empire, or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny... What was a king to do?||„|
Powers and Abilities
Tier: 9-B. 9-A with weapons, At least 9-A with the Soul Reaver | 9-A. 9-A with Dark Gift. At least 9-A, likely 8-C with the Soul Reaver | At least 9-A. 8-C with the Reaver, likely higher with the Purified Soul Reaver
Origin: Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Age: 30 years old | 430 years old | Over 1530 years old
Classification: Vampire. Guardian of the Pillar of Balance, Scion of Balance
Powers and Abilities: Regeneration (Mid-Low, likely High-Low with bats and mist form), Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Teleportation, Mind Control, Intangibility (via mist form), Shapeshifting (Into bats, wolf, mist and human), Magic, Immortality (Type 1, 3 and 4), Blood Manipulation, Forcefield Creation (Via magic) Telekinesis, Superhuman Speed, Necromancy, Power Absorption (Of another vampires), Telepathy, Possesses the powers of the Reaver and Soul Reaver (As long as he wields it), Levitation, Camouflage (Via mist form), Casuality Immunity (After Purification)
Attack Potency: Wall level+. Room level with weapons (Stronger weapons yield that much), At least Room level with the Soul Reaver (Strongest of the weapons) | Room level (Should be comparable to Vorador). Room level+ with Immolate Dark Gift ([http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Antoniofer/Magnus_Immolated_Statues Capable of partially destroying a statue), At least Room level+, likely Building level with the Soul Reaver | At least Room level+. Building level with the Reaver (With the Fragments), likely higher with the Purificated Soul Reaver (Was able to defeat the Elder God). All incarnations of the Soul reaver ignore conventional durability by attacking the soul; Blood Manipulation and some Spells ignore conventional durability
Speed: At least Superhuman (Normally as fast as a wolf), At least Subsonic with Wolf Form (Faster than before), At least Subsonic+ travel speed with Bats Form (Can travel across cities in a short timeframe), possible Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed (One of his spell is able to summon lightning from sky) | Subsonic, Subsonic+ with Berserk Dark Gift | Subsonic with Subsonic+ reactions and combat speed. Higher using Dimension and Time Fragments via teleportation and time manipulation
Striking Strength: Wall Class+, Room Class with Spiked Mace | Room Class, At least Room Class+ with the Soul Reaver | At least Room Class+, likely Building Class with the Reaver and Soul Reaver
Durability: Wall level+ | Room level | At least Room level+, likely Building level (Tanked attacks from a bloodlusted Raziel)
Stamina: Extremely high, has killed hordes of Vampires Hunters without sights of tiredness, won a battle against an illusion of his future self | Counting the previous, Kain survived being slashed by the Hylden Lord, although, felt into a coma, and after awake he losses the majority of his abilities and his mind was fragmented. Even with that, Kain posses passive resistence to mind control | As an Elder, Kain is able to stand even after his heart was ripped off, and inmediately start to fight Demons with no issue. He is able to u see through the Time Stream, what allow him to see infinity of possibilities across the time, something that would goes mad any human.
Range: Standard melee range, extended melee with weapons, several meters with spells and Reaver powers.
In Blood Omen:
- Iron Sword: Standar Kain's weapon.
- Spiked Maced: The most destructive weapon.
- Axes: Called Havoc and Malice, these weapons can be used to shop up to 2 trees in one hit and make slashing combos. While wielded, the user can't use magic.
- Flame Sword: Sword by fire based attacks, it turns the victims into ashes, preventing some kinds of undeads and creatures to resurrect, regenerate or assemble.
- Iron Armor: Kain's stardard armor.
- Bone Armor: It cause to lower forms of undead to ignore the user.
- Chaos Armor: While wearing it, any damage inflicted to the user is reflected back to the attacker.
- Flesh Armor: It drains the blood of the enemies that are damaged by the user, feeding him.
- Wraith Armor: As an armor that exist both in Spectral and Material Realms, it divide the damage taken at cost of magic.
All the incarnations of Kain wield The Sould Reaver (Standard). EoD Kain use the Purified Soul Reaver with the Fragments.
Intelligence: Genius intellect and extremely wise, killed all of Nosgoth guardians, dominated Nosgoth for several centuries. Fathomed the infinite timelines in the Chronoplast.
Weaknesses: Like all vampires on Nosgoth, he is weak against water.
Notable Skills / Techniques:
From Blood Omen onwards:
- Bat Form: The users turns into a flock of bats, allowing him to moves across any kind of paths at high speeds.
- Wolf Form: The user transform into a werewolf, making him faster and physically stronger, being stronger during full moon.
- Mist Form: It turns his body into mist, making him invulnerable to physical attacks and water. It is still vulnerable to energy and magic spells. It can be used for camouflage too.
- Beguile: Allows the user to disguise as a noble human.
- Blood Gout: At the cost of blood, the user shots a projectile that, once hit the target, drain its blood.
- Blood Shower: Spell drain the blood of all nearly enemies, feeding the user with it.
- Control Mind and Spirit Wrack: With a magic projectile, it displace the soul's victim with the user's, taking control of it. Control Mind only works in humans while Spirit Wrack works with any creature.
- Incapacitate: A magic projectile capable to temporaly freeze the victim's own time.
- Inspire Hate: This spell temporaly induce hate in the surrounding enemies, causing them fight between each others.
- Light: Magical light used the enlight the surrounding area.
- Lightning: It summon thurders from the sky, crushing the surrounding enemies. This spell can only be used in the outside.
- Repel: The user temporaly summon a magic shield, making him untouchable to physical attacks and deflecting magic and energy projectiles.
- Spirit Death: The user is able to fire a projectile that displace the soul of the victim out of its body. Demons are resistent to this attack.
- Stun: A magic projectile shock the human minds, leaving them in a temporal waver state. It affect and kill human ghosts too.
From Blood Omen 2 onwards:
- Fury: It attack with one strike unblockable by common weapons.
- Jump: It allow the user to jump across long distance in short time.
- Charm: It allow the user to take control of weak humans. It can temporaly stun stronger humans.
- Berserk: It unleash a flurry of fast and powerful strikes.
- Telekinesis: User can manipulate objects and enemies, as well as shooting telekinetic projectiles.
- Immolate: Surround the enemy is a fire ring, settling them aflame. Could be used to destroy stone structures.
For the Reaver and Soul Reaver with Fragments:
- Balance Reaver: Cause a blast that damage all the surrounding enemies.
- Flame Reaver: Deals fire damage and cause its enemies to attack each others.
- Dimension Reaver: Allows the user to teleport, striking several enemies in an instant.
- Lightning Reaver: Manipulate Lightning.
- Time Reaver: Slow the enemies.
Key: End of Blood Omen | End of Blood Omen 2 | End of Defiance