Powers and Stats
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Human Shaolin Monk, Former Member of the White Lotus Society
Lifting Strength: Class 1
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class
Durability: Multi-City Block level
Range: Standard melee range. Extended melee range with spiked club. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: A gurkha knife and spiked club.
Intelligence: Above average; skilled combatant.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Downward Fire Ball: Kai shoots a fireball into the ground, juggling his opponent. This move can also be performed in the air.
- Fire Ball From Above: Kai launches a ball of fire into the sky, where it then slams down onto his opponent's head.
- Renegade Kick: Kai charges up and unleashes a powerful flaming kick that knocks his opponent down.
- Rising Heel: Kai ducks to the ground then slides, unleashing a powerful flaming kick that launches his opponent up and back.
- Air Fist: Kai rises and punches his opponent while they are in the air.
- Hand Stand: Kai moves into a handstand position and can kick his opponent's stomach or face. Kai can also rotate on one hand and spin his legs like propellers, kicking his opponent repeatedly.
- Lunging Roundhouse: Kai lunges forward and finishes with a roundhouse kick, sending his opponent flipping sideways a half-screen distance away.
Note: Not to be confused with the similarly named characters from Dragon Ball and E's.