Powers and Stats
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Human, Black Dragon Operative | Undead (After being revived as a Revenant)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Martial Artist, Skilled Swordsman, Can fire gas in the form of a ball from his mask, Can summon sawblades from the ground, Limited Telekinesis, Can scare the hell out of people | Immortality (Types 1 and 7)
Speed: Superhuman combat and movement speed (Commonly seen as a blur by others when moving at max speed), Supersonic reflexes/reactions
Lifting Strength: Class 1
Striking Strength: Town Class
Durability: Town level | Town level (Immortality makes him hard to kill)
Range: Several meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: His mask and hookswords
Intelligence: Above average; skilled combatant
Weaknesses: None notable
- Raging Flash: Kabal runs forward at a very fast speed past his opponent, leaving them spinning into a dizzy state.
- Nomad Charge: This increases the speed of Kabal's start up.
- Gas Blast: Kabal fires a purple projectile from his mask. He can do this both on the ground and in the air.
- Vapor Blast: This makes the projectile larger in size and increases damage.
- Sawblades: Kabal summons sawblades from the ground, cutting the opponent.
- Saw Blades: Kabal sends two blades instead of one.
- Nomad's Touch: Kabal thrusts out his hands towards the opponent, and - if they are in range - will be caught in an odd field that draws them in to collide with Kabal, though only the opponent gets hurt when they make contact.
- Tornado Slam: Kabal takes both hookswords and slashes in front of him, if the opponent is in range, they will be hooked. He then spins the hookswords, spins the opponent around, and slams them on the ground. This move was once his grab move.
- Cyclone Slam: Kabal will spin the opponent around twice before slamming them.
- Kabal's Deep: Kabal first uses his Raging Flash to daze his opponent before sliding in to break both of their shins. Afterward, he runs up behind them and slashes the opponent's back with his hook swords, causing damage to the shoulder blades, ribs, and spine before slamming the opponent to the ground.
Key: Human | Revenant