Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | 7-B
Origin: Saints Row
Age: Appears to be in his late 20's
Classification: Human, Second-in-Command and Chief Enforcer The Ronin
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, durability and endurance, Skilled swordsman, Skilled hand-to-hand fighter (Proficient in The Ronin fighting style) | All previous abilities, plus Telekinesis, Energy Projection, Resistance to Explosions, Fire, and Small Firearms
Speed: Peak Human | Subsonic (Super Sprint allows Jyunichi to outpace speeding cars) with Supersonic reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with The Boss)
Lifting Strength: Peak human | Superhuman, Class K with Telekinesis (Can move tanks, airplanes, and helicopters)
Striking Strength: Wall Class | City Class
Durability: Wall level | Unknown
Range: Extended melee range with his swords
Standard Equipment: Dual katanas
Weaknesses: Can only use Super Powers in The Simulation | Power-Suppression fields can disable Jyunichi's powers for a few seconds
Super Powers: When Zinyak invaded Earth, Jyunichi's consciousness was placed in The Simulation in an attempt to halt the Saints' progress, as well as keep Johnny Gat's mind trapped in a never-ending nightmare. Because of this, he was granted several superhuman abilities similar to those of The Boss.
- Super Sprint: This Super Power enables Jyunichi to travel on foot at high speeds when sprinting, however he doesn't have the full capabilities of this ability as the Boss does.
- Super Jump: Super Jump is a power that lets Jyunichi jump much higher than normal, however he doesn't have the full capabilities of this ability as the Boss does.
- Blast: The blast superpower unleashes a concussive force. However, Jyunichi is limited in that he does not have access to any of the elemental augmentations available to the Saints.
- Telekinesis: Telekinesis grants the ability to lift people, vehicles, and other objects in the air and hurl them great distances.
- Stomp: The Stomp Super Power causes powerful shock-waves to emanate outwards from a massive stomp to the ground.
- Death from Above: Death From Above allows Jyunichi to hang in the air and hit the ground, dealing damage and creating a nuclear explosion if he is high enough.
Key: Saints Row 2 | Saints Row IV