|“||“You ready for this, playa?”||„|
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B, 9-A with weapons | 7-B
Name: Julius Little
Origin: Saints Row
Age: In his 50's (Though he appears in his 20s in SRIV)
Classification: Human, Former member of the Vice Kings
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled marksman, Skilled hand-to-hand fighter | All previous abilities, Superhuman Speed, Telekinesis, Energy Projection and Resistance to Explosions, Fire, and Small Firearms
Attack Potency: Wall level (Physically on-par with Johnny Gat and The Boss), Wall level (Can heavily damage vehicles) to Small Building level (Can destroy trains) with weapons | City level (Should be comparable to The Boss)
Speed: Peak Human | Peak Human with Supersonic reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with The Boss)
Lifting Strength: Above Average human | Superhuman
Striking Strength: Wall Class (Can tear through metal) | City Class
Durability: Wall level | City level
Range: Hundreds of meters with firearms and ranged abilities
Standard Equipment: Shokolov AR
Intelligence: Above Average
Weaknesses: Has loyalty issues | Can only use Super Powers in The Simulation, Power-Suppression fields can disable his powers for a few seconds
Super Powers: By altering his code within The Simulation, Julius is capable of bending the simulation to his will and acquire powerful superhuman abilities that allow him to easily traverse the simulation.
- Super Sprint: This Super Power enables Julius to travel on foot at high speeds when sprinting, however he doesn't have the full capabilities of this ability as the Boss does.
- Super Jump: Super Jump is a power that lets Julius jump much higher than normal, however he doesn't have the full capabilities of this ability as the Boss does.
- Blast: The blast superpower unleashes a concussive force. However, Julius is limited in that he does not have access to any of the elemental augmentations available to the Saints.
- Telekinesis: Telekinesis grants the ability to lift people, vehicles, and other objects in the air and hurl them great distances.
- Stomp: The Stomp Super Power causes powerful shock-waves to emanate outwards from a massive stomp to the ground.
Key: Saints Row | Saints Row IV