|“||Oh, gosh... I'm getting nervous...||„|
|~ Josie Rizal|
Having been a big cry baby since she was very young, her parents who were big fans of Martial Arts insisted that she train martial arts. Despite her reluctance at first, Josie Rizal later became accustomed to training kick-boxing to live up to her parent's expectations although it hasn't cured her from being a cry baby.
Making a living by being a kick-boxer and a model, she was on track to helping the household until a large typhoon in the country ravaged her home and creating wide spread damage.
To offer aid relief to the ravaged country, the Tekken Forces from Mishima Zaibatsu came to help out those affected and Josie was inspired to become a Tekken Force member. After that, she set out to join the Tekken Forces by taking their employment examination.
Powers and Stats
Name: Josie Rizal
Age: Unknown (Somewhere from 16-19 years old)
Attack Potency: Wall level (Comparable to other low tiers, who can smash through walls and crack the ground)
Speed: Supersonic (Comparable to other low tiers, like Bob and Julia, who can dodge bullets)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Wall Class
Durability: Wall level
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: None
Weaknesses: Her emotions tend to get in the way as she often cries a lot.
- Side Strike Switch: Josie does a series of punches and kicks.
- Intercept Cannon: Josie kicks the opponent, then rotates and does another kick.
- Heavy Knee: Josie damages the opponent with her knee.
- Suppressing Strike: Josie grabs the opponent and knees them, then rotates them and finishes them with a nudge.
- Rage Art: Josie does an uppercut to the opponent, which is sent into the air and performs a mid-air knee kick to their gut, then finishes the move with a punch that slams the opponent to the ground.