Jolteon (Japanese: サンダース Thunders) is an Electric-type Pokémon.
It evolves from Eevee when exposed to a Thunder Stone. It is one of Eevee's final forms. The others are Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon.
Power and Stats
Tier: At least 7-A
Name: Jolteon, the Lightning Pokémon
Gender: Can be Male or Female
Attack Potency: At least Mountain level+ (As seen in Pokémon Yellow, Colliseum, and XD Gale of Darkness, Eeveelutions are final form starters and should be comparable to the others)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Can dodge its own electric attacks, and those from other electric Pokémon)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Mountain Class+ with physical moves like Double Kick and Quick Attack
Durability: At least Mountain level+
Stamina: Very High
Range: Standard melee range, Several dozen meters with electrical attacks
Standard Equipment: None
Weaknesses: Jolteon is weak to Ground type attacks
- Helping Hand: The user assists an ally by boosting the power of its attack.
- Tackle: A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
- Tail Whip: The user wags its tail cutely, making opposing Pokémon less wary and lowering their Defense stat.
- Sand Attack: Sand is hurled in the target's face, reducing its accuracy.
- Thunder Shock: A jolt of electricity is hurled at the target to inflict damage. It may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Quick Attack: The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. It is sure to strike first.
- Double Kick: The target is quickly kicked twice in succession using both feet.
- Thunder Fang: The user bites with electrified fangs. It may also make the target flinch or leave it with paralysis.
- Pin Missile: Sharp spikes are shot at the target in rapid succession. They hit two to five times in a row.
- Agility: The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. It sharply boosts the Speed stat.
- Thunder Wave: A weak electric charge is launched at the target. It causes paralysis if it hits.
- Discharge: A flare of electricity is loosed to strike the area around the user. It may also cause paralysis.
- Last Resort: This move can be used only after the user has used all the other moves it knows in the battle.
- Thunder: A wicked thunderbolt is dropped on the target to inflict damage. It may also leave the target with paralysis.
Key: Pokedex Entry