Johnny Sfondi (ジョニー·スフォンディ, Jonī Sufondi) or simply called Johnny is a playable character in the Guilty Gear franchise. He made his first appearance in Guilty Gear as a central character in May's storyline, and debuted as a playable character in Guilty Gear X. Johnny is the captain of the Jellyfish Pirates, a group of sky-pirates sworn to help those less fortunate, which happens to consist mostly of very young girls. Johnny's flirty, debonair, sword slinging demeanor hides a man dedicated to the noble idea of caring for others.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 4-C
Name: Johnny Sfondi
Origin: Guilty Gear
Age: Unknown, appears to be in his late 20's to 30's as of Xrd
Classification: Human, Leader of the Jellyfish Pirates, Swordsman
Speed: Massively FTL+
Lifting Strength: Superhuman+, exact level unknown
Striking Strength: Large Star Class
Durability: Large Star level
Range: Hundreds of meters
Standard Equipment: His shades, hat, some cards and a sword
Intelligence: Master swordsman, organizes and leads his crew effectively, key underworld figure and has ties to several politically powerful people
Weaknesses: Women, refuses to abandon those in need
- Mist Finer: Johnny enters an Iaido stance and either goes for a high, mid or low slash.
- Glitter is Gold: Johnny throws a coin at his enemy.
- Bacchus Sign: Johnny creates a mist that follows his target. Typically used to ambush them.
- Ensenga: Johnny jumps into the air and cuts a bottle of liquor, causing it to ignite.
- Divine Blade: Johnny jumps at his target and shoots a flaming spear at them.
- Killer Joke: Johnny jumps at his target and performs a quick slash with his sword.
- Jack Hound: Johnny performs an incredibly fast mid slash.
- That's My Name: Johnny performs three slashes with his sword that make a flaming "J", engulfing the target.
- Unchi's Iai: Johnny jumps into the air and performs a slash, he then lands and performs an even quicker one.
- Instant Kill - Joker Trick: Johnny seals the target into a giant joker card and slashes it in half.