|“||Volatile explosives are a girl’s best friend!||„|
|“||All this damn light gives me a headache! Just point me toward what needs blowing up.||„|
A manic and impulsive criminal from Zaun, Jinx lives to wreak havoc without care for the consequences. With an arsenal of deadly weapons, she unleashes the loudest blasts and brightest explosions to leave a trail of mayhem and panic in her wake. Jinx despises boredom, and gleefully brings her own chaotic brand of pandemonium wherever she goes.
There are Star Guardians who solemnly and respectfully hold to their duty to defend the cosmos… and then there is Jinx. When the First Star imbued her with the power of Starlight, the cynical teen rebelled, refusing to treat her powers as anything more than a plaything to serve her own interests. Even now, this selfishness causes her to repeatedly clash with her teammates, who can’t understand why such an explosive soul was chosen to serve the order. While Jinx scoffs at protecting a world she doesn’t trust, she does believe in her childhood friend Lux—and if someone could see into the depths of Jinx’s heart, they’d see a furious, burning need to keep those she holds dear out of harm’s way, at any cost.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | Low 2-C
Name: Jinx, the Loose Cannon
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in her late teens)
Classification: Human, Criminal, Former Zaun gang member, Star Guardian
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Skilled escape artist, Skilled marksman and explosives user, Enhanced Senses (Can know people are watching her without even needing to look, Knew Ziggs was watching her without even needing to turn around), Can see through illusions (Saw through Heimerdinger's Visual Transmogrification Charm), Electricity Manipulation (Via Zap!), Flight (Using Fishbones) | All previous abilities plus Flight and Energy Projection
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions) | Universe level+ (All Star Guardians are imbued with the light of the First Star, which created the universe)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Massively FTL+ (Capable of crossing galactic and universal distances in short periods of time)
Lifting Strength: Class 1 (Carries a large arsenal of heavy weaponry without tiring, able to lift and fire a missile from a standing shoulder mount)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | Universal+
Durability: Small Town level+ | Universe level+
Range: Dozens to hundreds of meters with her standard weapons, several kilometers with the Super Mega Death Rocket!
Standard Equipment: Pow-Pow/Shiro (Minigun), Fishbones/Kuro (Rocket Launcher), Zap! (Electric Pistol), Flame Chomper Snare Grenades, Super Mega Death Rocket!
Intelligence: High (Though she is insane she has been able to escape the combined forces of Caitlyn and Vi several times and has shown to be a highly capable infiltrator, being able to disguise herself and hide her true personality for moderate periods of time, as well as being able to quickly determine where to place her explosives so she is able to cause the most damage and spread the most chaos)
Weaknesses: Can be mentally unstable and reckless, has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Jinx shoots her opponent with Pow-Pow, her Minigun. Can be changed to her rocket launcher, Fishbones, with Switcheroo.
- Get Excited!: Jinx gains 175% bonus movement speed, which decays over 6 seconds, whenever an enemy champion or structure dies within 3 seconds of being damaged by her. Additionally, she gains 15% total attack speed for the same duration, stacking indefinitely
- Pow-Pow: Jinx's basic attacks each grant her bonus attack speed for 2.5 seconds, stacking up to 3 times. The first stack is twice as potent as the others, and stacks decay one at a time when she stops attacking. Switching to Fishbones will not clear any active stacks, but they will not grant attack speed after her first basic attack.
- Fishbones, the Rocket Launcher: Jinx loses 25% bonus attack speed and her basic attacks gain bonus range. Additionally, each basic attack consumes mana and deals bonus damage, dealing their damage to all enemies around the main target. The bonus and splash damage are both factored into critical strikes.
- Zap!: After a short delay, Jinx fires a shock blast that deals physical damage to the first enemy it hits, revealing and slowing them for 2 seconds.
- Flame Chompers!: Jinx tosses out 3 Flame Chompers that arm after 0.7 seconds, and explode automatically after 5 seconds. Once armed the Flame Chompers will explode on contact with enemy champions. Exploding Flame Chomper dealing magic damage over 1.5 seconds to all enemies within a small area, and champions that set them off are rooted for the same duration. A single champion can only set off a single Flame Chomper and can only be damaged by one, even if they remain in range when they explode.
- Super Mega Death Rocket!: Jinx fires a rocket that travels in a line, exploding in an area upon hitting an enemy champion. Secondary targets take 80% damage. Enemies caught in the explosion take a percent of the rocket's physical damage, plus additional physical damage based on their missing health.
Key: Base | Star Guardian