Jinpachi Mishima is a fictional character in the Tekken series and the main antagonist of Tekken 5. He is the father of Heihachi Mishima and the founder and former head of the Mishima Zaibatsu.
Powers and Stats
Name: Jinpachi Mishima
Classification: Human/Demon Martial Artists. Founder of the Mishima Zaibatsu.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics (Freed himself from under the Mishima Compound), Mastered the Mishima Fighting Karate, Electricity/Lightning Manipulation, Ki/Energy Manipulation, Demon Transformation, Weather Manipulation (Caused upon transforming), Teleportation, Flight, Can shoot fireballs from a mouth on his stomach, Pyrokinesis (Seen in some of his attacks), Claws (Demon form)
Speed: Supersonic+ (Kept up with Jin)
Lifting Strength: Class 100+ (Physically stronger than characters who have picked up and thrown objects weighing over 80 tons with ease)
Striking Strength: Town Class
Durability: Town level (Took hits from Jin)
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with shockwaves. Hundreds of meters with fireballs. Kilometers with weather manipulation.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Very Intelligent. The founder and CEO of the Mishima Zaibatsu
Weaknesses: Can't fully control the entity possessing his body
- Enma's Fury: He creates a fireball from his hands and creates one from a mouth on his stomach when in demon form.
- Teleportation: Can teleport back and forth small distances.
- Bouten: Hits the opponent high into the air then conjures a fireball to hit the opponent.
- Wind God Fist: Hits the opponent with a fast uppercut while using pyrokinesis.
- Dragon Uppercut: Hits the opponent with a strong uppercut into the air while using pyrokinesis.
- Stone head: A strong headbutt to the opponent.
- Inner torment: Counters the opponent's attack and sends them flying back while using pyrokinesis. He can also stun and temporarily paralyze the opponent with a palm strike.
- Emma's Inferno: Shoots multiple fireballs (close-mid range).
- Sanjiva Naga: Shoots a fireball while laying on the ground.