Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely 3-C | 3-C | At least 3-C | At least 3-C | 2-C | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A
Origin: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Classification: Mega-Level Data-Type Holy Knight Digimon, Royal Knight
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts (Specializes in close combat and speed), Fire Manipulation, Healing, Statistics Amplification | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Blade Mastery, Fire Manipulation | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Blade Mastery, Marksmanship, Fire Manipulation, (Can shoot "fire shots" that fire "like a machine gun" that "burn the enemy to cinders"), Martial Arts, Resistance to Power Nullification | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Master Swordsman, Fire Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Resistance to Existence Erasure, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Dimensional BFR, and Death Manipulation. Can buff his own stats considerably with OS Generics. Acausality, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite.
Attack Potency: Likely Galaxy level (Stated to be able to "more than hold its own in battle against its opponents even if they're an Ultimate", and thus should be roughly comparable to MetalGreymon and MegaKabutermon) | Galaxy level ("Incomparably" more skillful than Hackmon and is far superior mentally and physically) | At least Galaxy level (His attack "Trident Saber" can completely destroy opponents clad in Chrome Digizoid armor. Said armor is durable enough that even members of the Dark Masters have trouble damaging) | At least Galaxy level (Fought on par with Alphamon) | Multi-Universe level (Presumably on par with the rest of the Royal Knights, should be comparable to his mentor, Gankoomon, who stopped the collapse of an entire dimension, can buff its own stats considerably with OS Generics. Capable of clashing with Demon Lord class Digimon, such as Lilithmon) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Should be comparable with Omegamon and Alphamon, who both assisted in the final battle against the Mother Eater, who could reset "All Worlds", referring to the infinite multiverse) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (While his current power ranking in the Royal Knights is generally unknown, he should still be able to trade blows with Dynasmon and fought Like his fellow Royal Knights and fought Alphamon in Digimon Adventure Tri, Jesmon can also clash with individuals as powerful as the Seven Great Demon Lords and other multiversal and even higher dimensional threats)
Speed: Likely Massively Hypersonic (Should be capable of fighting Ultimate level Digimon) | At least Massively Hypersonic (Swifter than Hackmon by a considerable degree) | At least Massively Hypersonic | Massively Hypersonic+ with Sub-Relativistic+ reactions (Comparable to Alphamon) | FTL (Presumably on par with the rest of the Royal Knights). Possibly Infinite (Capable of matching Demon Lord class enemies, who are natives to the Dark Area, a world in which time does not exist). Likely much higher with OS Generics (stated to transcend what's normally possible in the Digital World) | Immeasurable (On par with Sleipmon, who could keep pace with UlforceVeedramon) | Immeasurable (Has been depicted as being on par with Alphamon, who transcended space and time. While he didn't participate in the events of Pendulum X, where the Royal Knights traversed space and time to reach the Past, Present and Future, he should be comparable to them)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Unknown | Likely Class K via power-scaling off of other Ultimate level Digimon | At least Class M via power-scaling (At least comparable to WarGreymon) | Immeasurable (Presumably on par with the rest of the Royal Knights), likely much higher with OS Generics (stated to transcend what's normally possible in the Digital World) | Immeasurable (Should be comparable to Yuugo Kamishiro)
Striking Strength: Likely Galactic Class | Galactic Class | Galactic Class | Galactic Class | Multi-Universal (Presumably on par with the rest of the Royal Knights), likely much higher with OS Generics (stated to transcend what's normally possible in the Digital World) | At least Multiversal+, likely High Multiversal+ | At least Multiversal+, likely High Multiversal+
Durability: Likely Galaxy level (Should be capable of taking hits from Ultimate level Digimon) | At least Galaxy level | At least Galaxy level | At least Galaxy level (Traded blows with Alphamon) | Multi-Universe level (Presumably on par with the other Royal Knights. Comparable to Alphamon, who took casual hits from Chronomon and survived) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Should be comparable to Dynasmon, can survive being deleted by the likes of ZeedMillenniummon, a Digimon who is stated to be able to destroy "all worlds")
Stamina: Extremely High
Range: At least extended melee range with swords, much farther with the use of Atho, Por, and Rene, Planetary with Projectiles
Standard Equipment: The five swords that cover his arms and make up his legs and the tip of his tail. Atho, Por, and Rene, three fiery Digimon created by Jesmon as part of its training who serve as his retainers and assist him in combat as both sword and shield.
Intelligence: Jesmon is battle-hardened and was trained to the limits of its capability in mind, body, and spirit by Gankoomon. He is a master swordsman who was capable of taking on Ultimate-level digimon in his Rookie form, Hackmon, and is noted to be mature and well-versed in coordinating with his fellow Digimon, a trait that is lacking even amongst the Royal Knights. He is well aware of his limits and is noted to lack overconfidence, a trait shared by many of his peers amongst the Royal Knights. Atho, Por, and Rene are capable of following advanced instructions despite their young age and are skilled in combat, defending their master when necessary, seeking targets when asked, and rescuing Digimon in need.
Weaknesses: None notable
Notable Attacks and Techniques:
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Fif Slash: Cuts the opponent to pieces with its sturdy claws.
- Teen Ram: Rotates its tail like a drill and thrusts it into the opponent.
- Baby Flame: Spews flaming breath from its mouth which can be used as a diversion.
- Heal: Heals himself with a green aura.
- Battle Sense: Grants a 50% boost in AP once he gets near death.
- Rage: Skewers through the enemy from a flying kick posture with the blades on its feet.
- Meteor Flame: Rapid-fires fire shots from its mouth like a machine gun, burning the enemy to cinders.
- Trident Saber: Assaults the enemy with the three red blades equipped to its tail and arms, relentlessly cleaving them apart whether they're swathed in Chrome Digizoid or not.
- Tekken Seibai: (Judgment of the Iron Blades) Jesmon carves the opponent to pieces with the blades on its arms while moving at high speed.
- Schwertgeist: (Deu: Sword Ghost) Uses an omnidirectional counter technique alongside "Atho", "René", and "Por" that meets every enemy attack with their nine blades.
- OS Generics: Jesmon is able to use a form of Reality Warping targeted at himself, unhinging himself from the laws of the Digital World (which are mainly the laws of physics and reincarnation), placing him in a state akin to the indestructible walls or invisible boundaries in a video game. Unless one is able to perform feats outside of the laws of physics (i.e. Reality Warping or being an entire dimensional tier above) he becomes utterly impossible to harm since it is a physical law that he can't be harmed. On the opposite end of things, he is able to set his damage output to "100% of the target's health" to fell a target in a single blow.
- Weltgeist: Nullifies all received damage and then counterattacks when receiving physical or magic attacks.
Key: Hackmon | Bao Hackmon | Savior Hackmon | Jesmon (Tri) | Jesmon (Reference Book) | Jesmon (Cyber Sleuth) | Composite