|“||I have learned enough to detest all men. Only nations may be revered.||„|
Jericho Swain is the visionary ruler of Noxus, an expansionist nation that reveres only strength. Though he was cast down and crippled in the Ionian wars, his left arm severed, he seized control of the empire with ruthless determination… and a new, demonic hand. Now, Swain commands from the front lines, marching against a coming darkness that only he can see—in glimpses gathered by shadowy ravens from the corpses all around him. In a swirl of sacrifice and secrets, the greatest secret of all is that the true enemy lies within.
Powers and Stats
Name: Jericho Swain, The Master Tactician, the Noxian Grand General
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Human (Magically altered by a Demon), Grand General of Noxus
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Magic, Energy Projection, Teleportation, Can see through illusions (As demonstrated during his judgment; has honed this skill in his dealings with LeBlanc), Longevity, Regeneration (Low-Mid, healed over Jarvan IV's impalement relatively quickly, regenerated from having his knee shattered and his left arm crippled), High pain tolerance, Flight (Raven form only), Raven Summoning, Fire Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Portal Creation, Soul Manipulation, Precognition, Extrasensory Perception, Memory Absorption, Life Force Absorption, Resistance to mind and soul-based attacks
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: Town Class
Durability: Town level
Stamina: Superhuman (Shrugged off impalement and Lux's Final Spark in succession without slowing down)
Range: Extended melee range with staff, at least hundreds of meters with spells, possibly up to several kilometers with teleportation
Standard Equipment: His cane, His raven Beatrice
Intelligence: Genius (Swain is highly intelligent both in and out of combat. He possesses vast military knowledge and is a master tactician and strategist, famed with being able to remain ten steps ahead of his opponent at any given time. His military skill is so great that despite being at a heavy numbers disadvantage, he and a group of his remaining allies were able to invade Noxus and seize control of it in a single night. Due to his contract with his demon, he also possesses the knowledge, memories, and secrets of the thousands upon thousands of people who have died both for and at the hands of Noxus, and is able to absorb these whenever someone dies)
Weaknesses: Somewhat overconfident and dismissive
- Ravenous Flock:
- Ravenous: Swain can periodically target a nearby immobilized enemy champion to rip out a Soul Fragment from them, dealing magic damage and pulling them towards him.
- Flock: Enemy champion takedowns leave a Soul Fragment behind. Swain restores health whenever he collects a Soul Fragment, and can store up to 5 at once.
- Death's Hand: Swain unleashes five bolts of eldritch power in the target direction, dealing magic damage to the first enemies they hit. Enemies can intercept multiple bolts, taking bonus damage. Bolts that kill their targets continue onward and restore 3% maximum mana.
- Vision of Empire: Swain summons a demonic eye at the target area that bursts after a 2-second delay, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit, halved against non-champions, and slowing them for 2.5 seconds. Enemy champions are revealed for a few seconds and each grant Swain a Soul Fragment.
- Nevermove: Swain launches a demonic wave in the target direction, dealing magic damage to enemies it passes through. Upon reaching its maximum distance, the wave returns to Swain, detonating at the first enemy hit, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies and rooting them for 1.5 seconds.
- Demonic Ascension: Swain frees the demon within for 12 seconds, gaining bonus health. While Demonic Ascension is active, Swain drains the 3 enemies closest to him, prioritizing champions, dealing magic damage to them each second, and healing himself for each enemy hit, reduced by 75% against minions and monsters. After restoring health with Demonic Ascension, Swain can end its effects early to cast Demonflare, and automatically does so at the end of its duration.
- Demonflare: Swain consumes all of his Soul Fragments, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies based on their number.
- Carrion Renewal: Whenever Swain kills an enemy or structure, he restores mana. On enemy champion takedowns, he regains additional mana.
- Decrepify: Swain commands Beatrice to fly to the target location, where she remains for 4 seconds. Beatrice will attack enemies within the area, prioritizing the target of Torment, other champions in range and then any target in range. Beatrice's attacks deal magic damage and slows. Beatrice deals double damage against minions and executes them below 10 health.
- Torment: Swain afflicts the target enemy with a curse that deals magic damage to them over 4 seconds, amplifying Swain's damage against them by 20% for the duration.
- Teleportation: As demonstrated in his duel against Kieram Darkwill, Swain can teleport short distances, vanishing into raven feathers in doing so. He can also teleport far greater distances via red glowing portals, though this seems to take a few seconds and likely isn't applicable in combat.