|“||Every few millennia evolution leaps forward.||„|
|~ Jean Grey|
Jean Elaine Grey is a Class Five mutant with immensely powerful telepathic and telekinetic abilities.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-B with telekinesis. Likely 6-A at full power.
Name: Jean Elaine Grey, Alias "Phoenix"
Origin: X-Men Film Series
Classification: Mutant, Class Five Mutant, X-Men
Attack Potency: At least City Block level with telekinesis (When scared, confused or angry, her telekinesis destroys things around her in a random pattern and during her rampage in Alcatraz (The total area of the island is reported to be 22 acres (8.9 ha)), her telekinesis started to destroy everything around her), likely Continent level (She became so powerful that she was able to harm a "Mutant Deity" like Apocalypse, ripping off his mystical armor and disintegrating him once and for all)
Lifting Strength: At least Class M with telekinesis (She held a tsunami behind with her power, was able to hold her house and everything inside it several feet above ground and float herself with it, and during her rampage in Alcatraz, her telekinesis started to make anything in the island to float)
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: Unknown with shield (Protected herself and others from the rushing waters of Alkali Lake and wrapped herself in a cocoon of telekinetic energy to shield her from the inundation. She also used a shield to protect herself from Cyclops' optic beams and dispersed it)
Stamina: Very high (Survived inside a telekinetic cocoon, for several months without food and water)
Range: Hundreds of meters with telekinesis. Several kilometers with telepathy.
Intelligence: Gifted (Jean is shown to be a skilled medical doctor throughout her adulthood)
Weaknesses: Instability (If she becomes emotionally unstable, she loses control of her powers and will turn into her darker persona known as the Phoenix. Although in the revised timeline, she may have learned to control her emotions much better), Concentration (If Jean loses her focus while utilizing her powers, her abilities will become invalidated). Electric Field (When Jean was in the weapon X plane, the electric field cage was able to block her abilities and prevent her from awakening her friends or getting into the mind of the pilot)
- Telekinetic Flight: Jean can fly using her telekinesis by levitating herself. During the battle against Apocalypse, Jean was able to float in the air while attacking him
- Telekinetic Shield: Jean can generate telekinetic shields or barriers to block, contain and deflect/decelerate attacks or incoming projectiles as well as trap people/enemies. To protect herself and others from the rushing waters of Alkali Lake, Jean block it the water, while she was fixing and lifting the X jet. Jean unconsciously wrapped herself in a cocoon of telekinetic energy to shield her from the inundation. She also used a shield to protect herself from Cyclops' optic beams and disperse it. This can also become an offensive move by throwing the shield.
- Telekinetic Blast: Jean can project waves of telekinetic energy to impulse, hit and destroy many objects or people
- Psychic Inhibitors: Unknown whether through telepathic influence or telekinetic influence, Jean was capable of preventing Nightcrawler from teleporting and Cyclop's optic blast from being unleashed. This ability may be limited as she can not shut down Wolverine's healing and more likely Rogue's power siphoning
- Mind Possession: She can possess the mind of another, and use that being's body as her own, as witnessed with Xavier near the end of X2: X-Men United
- Telepathic Illusions: Jean was able to make herself, Scott and Nightcrawler invisible to a soldier of William Stryker
- Telepathy: While she was in a cocoon of telekinetic energy, her thoughts could fly miles away into the others' minds. She was able to defend her mind from Professor X's telepathy, even though is the world's most powerful telepath. During the battle against Apocalypse, he, who has shown to be stronger than Charles inside the Astral Plane, was no match for the Phoenix, who easily destroyed him and the Astral Plane altogether with a mere scream.
- Cosmic Fire Generation: Jean can project a different kind of energy that resembles fire but is stronger and able to destroy matter, normally as heat and fire around her as a form of a giant phoenix bird that protect her, she became so powerful that she was able to harm a "Mutant Deity" like Apocalypse, rip off his mystical armor and disintegrate him once and for all.
- Disintegration: As the Dark Phoenix, Jean can destroy her opponents by disintegrating them. During her first disintegration attempt, the Phoenix slowly destroyed Professor X's cells before she completely destroyed him in the apex of her wrath. Later, when she is on the rampage, she disintegrates everything around her with no effort at all. In the revised timeline, during the battle against Apocalypse, she also slowly disintegrated him