|“||Words may make a ruler, but only actions make history.||„|
Prince Jarvan IV comes from a lineage of kings, and is favored to lead Demacia in the next era. Raised to be the paragon of Demacia’s greatest virtues, Jarvan IV often struggles with the heavy expectations placed upon him. On the battlefield, he inspires his troops with his fearsome courage and selfless determination, revealing his true strength as a leader of men.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | At least 7-C, possibly 7-A
Name: Prince Jarvan Lightshield the Fourth, The Exemplar of Demacia
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be in his late 20s to early 30s)
Classification: Human, Crown Prince of Demacia
Attack Potency: Town level (Casually sparred with Garen on a regular basis and should be superior to him and the rest of the Demacian champions) | At least Town level, possibly Mountain level (Comparable to Warring Kindgoms Garen)
Striking Strength: Town Class (Can knock champions as heavy as Malphite and Nautilus into the air with Dragon Strike) | At least Town Class, possibly Mountain Class
Durability: Town level (Can take hits from Garen) | At least Town level, possibly Mountain level
Range: Extended melee to dozens of meters with lance
Standard Equipment: Retractable Lance
Intelligence: Relatively high (Highly skilled in combat, Received a forma education from Demacia's finest historical scholars and tutored in the ways of ruling a kingdom, as well as his own studies in the techniques of war)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Jarvan IV attacks the opponent with his lance.
- Martial Cadence: Jarvan IV's basic attacks periodically deal 10% of his target's current health bonus physical damage, capped at 400. This effect cannot occur on the same target more than once every few seconds.
- Dragon Strike: Jarvan IV extends his lance in a straight line, dealing physical damage to all enemies it passes through and reducing their armor for 3 seconds. If the lance connects with a deployed Demacian Standard, Jarvan IV dashes to it, knocking up nearby enemies along his path for 0.75 seconds.
- Golden Aegis: Jarvan IV slows all nearby enemies for 2 seconds and shields himself for up to 5 seconds, increasing in strength for each enemy champion affected by Golden Aegis.
- Demacian Standard: Jarvan IV permanently has bonus attack speed. When activated, Jarvan IV throws a Demacian flag to the target location, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies. The flag then remains for 8 seconds, granting sight around it and providing an aura that grants Demacian Standard's bonus attack speed to all nearby allies.
- Cataclysm: Jarvan IV dashes to the target enemy champion, dealing them physical damage and becoming immune to crowd control during the dash. Upon impact, he creates a circle of impassable terrain for 3.5 seconds that grants sight around it. Jarvan IV can reactivate Cataclysm to instantly destroy the circle.
- Corrupting Potion: For 12 seconds, regenerates health and mana as well as grants Touch of Corruption, which causes abilities and basic attacks apply a burn that damages enemy champions with bonus magic damage over 3 seconds. Bonus damage is halved for area of effect and damage over time effects.
- Warrior Stalker's Blade: Grants bonus attack damage, cooldown reduction, lifesteal, and mana regeneration. Basic attacks versus monsters deal 20 bonus damage and damaging a monster through any means applies Health Drain, which deals 30 magic damage over 5 seconds while restoring as much as health.
- Chilling Smite: Upgrades Smite to Chilling Smite. Chilling Smite can be cast on enemies, dealing true damage and stealing 20% of their movement speed for 2 seconds.
- Mercury's Treads: Grants bonus movement speed and magic resistance, and reduces the duration of all crowd control effects by 30%, except for Suppression, Stasis and Airborne effects such as Knockbacks, Knockups and Pulls.
- The Black Cleaver: Grants bonus health, attack damage, and cooldown reduction. Dealing physical damage to an enemy champion Cleaves them, reducing their armor by 5% for 6 seconds, stacking up to 6 times for a maximum of 30%. Dealing physical damage also grants bonus movement speed for 2 seconds.
- Ravenous Hydra: Grants bonus attack damage, increased regeneration, and life steal. Life steal applies to 50% of Cleave and Crescent's splash physical damage. Basic attacks deal 20% to 60% of the wielder's attack damage physical damage to units around his target.
- Crescent: Deals 60% to 100% of the wielder's attack damage as physical damage to units around him.
- Dead Man's Plate: Grants bonus health and armor. Generates Momentum stacks while moving, granting bonus movement speed. Momentum slowly decays while slowed and decays rapidly while immobilized or pacified. Basic attacks discharge all Momentum, dealing increased damage relative to the amount of Momentum discharged. If maximum stacks are discharged, damage is doubled and slows its target by 50%, decaying over 1 second.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.