|“||Words may make a ruler, but only actions make history.||„|
Prince Jarvan IV comes from a lineage of kings, and is favored to lead Demacia in the next era. Raised to be the paragon of Demacia’s greatest virtues, Jarvan IV often struggles with the heavy expectations placed upon him. On the battlefield, he inspires his troops with his fearsome courage and selfless determination, revealing his true strength as a leader of men.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | At least 7-C, possibly 7-A
Name: Prince Jarvan Lightshield the Fourth, The Exemplar of Demacia
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be in his late 20s to early 30s)
Classification: Human, Crown Prince of Demacia
Attack Potency: Town level (Casually sparred with Garen on a regular basis and should be superior to him and the rest of the Demacian champions) | At least Town level, possibly Mountain level (Comparable to Warring Kindgoms Garen)
Striking Strength: Town Class (Can knock champions as heavy as Malphite and Nautilus into the air with Dragon Strike) | At least Town Class, possibly Mountain Class
Durability: Town level (Can take hits from Garen) | At least Town level, possibly Mountain level
Range: Extended melee to dozens of meters with lance
Standard Equipment: Retractable Lance
Intelligence: Relatively high (Highly skilled in combat, Received a forma education from Demacia's finest historical scholars and tutored in the ways of ruling a kingdom, as well as his own studies in the techniques of war)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Jarvan IV attacks the opponent with his lance.
- Martial Cadence: Jarvan IV's basic attacks periodically deal 10% of his target's current health bonus physical damage, capped at 400. This effect cannot occur on the same target more than once every few seconds.
- Dragon Strike: Jarvan IV extends his lance in a straight line, dealing physical damage to all enemies it passes through and reducing their armor for 3 seconds. If the lance connects with a deployed Demacian Standard, Jarvan IV dashes to it, knocking up nearby enemies along his path for 0.75 seconds.
- Golden Aegis: Jarvan IV slows all nearby enemies for 2 seconds and shields himself for up to 5 seconds, increasing in strength for each enemy champion affected by Golden Aegis.
- Demacian Standard: Jarvan IV permanently has bonus attack speed. When activated, Jarvan IV throws a Demacian flag to the target location, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies. The flag then remains for 8 seconds, granting sight around it and providing an aura that grants Demacian Standard's bonus attack speed to all nearby allies.
- Cataclysm: Jarvan IV dashes to the target enemy champion, dealing them physical damage and becoming immune to crowd control during the dash. Upon impact, he creates a circle of impassable terrain for 3.5 seconds that grants sight around it. Jarvan IV can reactivate Cataclysm to instantly destroy the circle.