Jarmen Kell is a highly skilled sharpshooter and a mercenary employed by the Global Liberation Army terrorist group.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B with Sniper rifle. 8-C with explosives
Name: Jarmen Kell
Origin: Command & Conquer
Attack Potency: Wall level (Can shoot through most body armor), Building level with explosives
Speed: Peak Human
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Human Class
Durability: Street level
- SVD Dragunov: Standard sniper rifle.
- KSVK Sniper Rifle: Sniper rifle used after Armor-Piercing Bullets upgrade. This allows him to pick off people wearing heavy body armor.
- Demolition Charges: When employed by Rodall Juhziz he carries explosives that can level many buildings and badly damage even larger ones. They can be set to go off by timer or by remote.
Intelligence: Above average; a mercenary in the Global Liberation Army.
- Cannot attack buildings except Fire Bases
- Almost useless against vehicles
- Only one can be trained at a time
- Vulnerable to scouts and anti-infantry
- Helpless against aircraft
- Cannot use Sniper Attack ability against landed aircraft and unmanned vehicles such as Sentry Drones
- Vulnerable while planting demolition charges (when playing as General Juhziz)
- Must be ordered to attack, unlike Pathfinders that fire automatically
Feats: Has been trained to move stealthily.