Jeaha is the creator of Yureka. She sought Elca out in order to become her partner as a killer for the sake of avenging her parents, who committed suicide after being pushed into a corner. She also loves Jang-Gun.
Jeaha is a skilled hacker and used her abilities to create an advanced program capable of creating AIs based on people. Her program was responsible for the creation of Yureka and Neogia and the recent addition of Lotto, this time not based on Jahea herself, but on Jang-Gun. This technology is highly sought-after by corporations such as Dexon. She becomes comatose after an attack with Elca, by sacrificing herself to save Lotto.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A, possibly higher | High 7-A
Name: Yureka | Jaeha
Classification: AI | Human
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Martial Arts, Weapon Master, Lightning Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, can copy skills (can copy magic also), Clones, Teleportation, Reality Warping, Information Manipulation, Multiple Personalities, Durability Negation
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Small Building Class, possibly higher
Durability: Small Building level
Stamina: Very high
Range: Standard melee range | Kilometers
Standard Equipment: Knives
Weaknesses: Multiple personalities
- Maxed Stats: All of her stats are at the maximum level.
- Copying: She can copy skills (She can also copy magic)
- Prediction: Allows her to predict the moves of her opponent and counter them.
When Jaeha takes control of Yureka, the skills exhibited are far beyond any normal player. And she can use more skills:
- Switch: Capable of swapping places with any other player.
- Safe Area: She moves the selected objects in a pocket dimension that exists separately from the main reality.
- Secure World: Using this ability the whole area the size of the island (and possibly more) passes completely under her control. Within this zone, she can do anything she wants (for example, may prohibit dying or prevent someone from feeling pain).
- Duplication: She can create an unlimited number of clones under the control of AI, which is completely subordinate to the original personality.
Key: Yureka | Jaeha
Note: Her stats (striking strength, speed, and durability) depend on her enemy's stats.