Jae-Kyu Kwon was the second-in-command of the Sun-Woo Clan, Head of the Elder Council and grandfather of Jin-Ie Kwon. He was also one of the Ten Grand Masters of the Murim.
Powers and Stats
Name: Jae-Kyu Kwon
Origin: The Breaker
Classification: Martial Artist
Attack Potency: Building level (Was also able to hold his own against a serious Goomoonryoung)
Speed: Supersonic (Can easily keep up with Goomoonryoung)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Building Class
Durability: Building level
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: None
Weaknesses: None notable
- Ascending Blue Dragon Strike: A technique apparently originating from the Sun-Woo Clan. The most notable user is Gyu-Bum Yi. Elder Jae-Kyu Kwon used this move against Ha-Ill Gang. The way the technique is executed is quite simple: It appears to be just a simple palm-thrust technique against the opponent. However, the affect is powerful enough to leave a silhouette of your palm on your opponent and can knock them a few meters away.
- Walking Techniques: He is a master at the high speed techniques that the Sun-Woo clan specializes in. His skill is so great that he can take on multiple opponents at once while moving so fast that the movements can't even be followed by master-level combatants. When he engages in combat it doesn't look as if he is moving at all, and he can move at a walking pace without anyone seeing him in combat.
- Focus Stomp: Jae-Kyu Kwon is shown using a stomping technique that destroyed the car door of Ji-Woo Li's convertible and sent it spiraling into the edge of a tunnel a few seconds after landing on it with one leg during their fight. Though it's unknown whether this is same focus stomp used by Chun-Woo, Kang-Sung, Shi-Woon, and the Former Alliance Chief.
- Phoenix Wing Whip: A technique that uses the arm much like a whip going at high speeds. The attack was powerful enough to easily snap a solid cane in half.
- Heaven-Shattering Thunder Strike: A technique that concentrates an immense amount of Ki into the fist of the user and then releases it at the moment of impact, though the strike itself is much faster than the soul-smashing strike. Jae-Kyu Kwon used this ability on Jae-gal, but much to his dismay had his attack nullified by an unnamed technique.
- Double Dragon Chain Dance (Yeon-Hwan Ssang-Yong-Moo): The practitioner kicks the target in the air and then deals the opponent a multitude of devastating punches from multiple angles.
- Wind Swallow Kick (Poong Yeon Gak): a devastating flying kick to the head of the opponent that will send them flying.