Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-A
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Age: Roughly around 10,000 years old
Classification: General of the Edenian, Undead (After being revived as a Revenant)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert martial artist, Expert in using her staff, Skilled in using her steel fans, Energy Manipulation (By surrounding herself with green energy), Teleportation, Intangibility, Can control the trajectory of her weapons, Immortality (Type 1 normally. Types 1 and 7 as a Revenant)
Lifting Strength: Class 5
Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block Class
Durability: At least Multi-City Block level (Immortality makes her hard to kill as a Revenant)
Stamina: High. Limitless as a Revenant.
Range: Standard melee range. Extended melee range with a bo staff. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: Her bo staff that can change its length and transforms into a razor-rang, steel fans, razor-rangs, and boomerang.
Intelligence: Competent tactician considering she's the general of the Edenian army; skilled combatant.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Razor-Rang / Boomerang Up / Boomerang Down: Jade throws a razorang at her opponent. There were three variations of this move: one that goes straight, one that curved up, and one that curved down.
- Reboomerang / Reboomerang Up / Reboomerang Down: In which the razor-rang returns to strike the opponent a second time.
- Blazing Nitro Kick: Jade illuminates herself with a green force and kicks her opponent.
- Eclipse Kick: This makes the kick go full screen and increases damage.
- Dodging Shadows: Jade puts a forcefield around herself which causes projectiles to go through her.
- Shadow Glow: It illuminates Jade in a purple glow instead of a green glow. This will give her immunity to the knockback effects of any attack, but she still takes the damage like normal.
- Vanishing Winds: Jade spins with a cloud of green smoke surrounding her and appears behind her opponent.
- Staff Overhead: Jade jumps up and smashes the opponent with her staff.
- Staff Smash: Jade jumps and smashes the opponent quicker than Staff Overhead.
- Staff Grab: Jade grabs the opponent by the chest with her staff and slams them behind her.
- Staff Slam: Jade slams the opponent an additional two times.
- Staff Buster: Jade rushes behind her opponent, grabs her staff and slams it in the groin. She then pulls it out and smashes them in the back with it, damaging their spine and nearby bones.
Note: Not to be confused with the similarly - named characters from Tales Series and Homestuck.