|“||For I am a chosen super-elite member of those who protect the peace of the galaxy!! A Galactic Patrolman!!||„|
|~ Jaco in "The Galactic Patrolman Goes to Earth"|
Jaco Teirimentenpibosshi (ジャコ・ティリメンテンピボッシ, Jako Tirimentenpibosshi) is a klutzy expendable member of the Galactic Patrol who is a super elite. To the public on Earth, Jaco is known as Mask Man.
Power and Stats
Tier: Low 5-B
Name: Jaco Teirimentenpibosshi
Origin: Dragon Ball
Classification: Alien, Galactic Patrolman
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled in martial arts, Enhanced vision, Enhanced hearing (Via his Galactic Receiver), Skilled gunslinger, Limited Flight (Via his jet boots)
Attack Potency: Small Planet level (KO'ed a Frieza Soldier)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Planet Class
Durability: Small Planet level
Range: Standard melee range. Thousands of kilometers with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: The Galactic Patrol Gun, the Galactic Receiver
Intelligence: High; has had all the languages of the galaxy uploaded into his brain
Weaknesses: Lacks ki flight.
- Hikou: Jaco can fly using rockets on the soles of his boots, and partnered with his super strength, he can take heavy load with him. However, he can only use this once, in case of emergencies.
- Enhanced Vision: Jaco's eyes are less sensitive to great amounts of lights glowing. He also possesses great eyesight, being the only person at Beerus and Champa's tournament to see Frost use his poison.
- Enhanced Hearing: Jaco's ears are fitted with a hearing device he calls the Galactic Receiver, that allows him to hear from great distances. According to Jaco, the Galactic Receiver is powerful enough to pick up the sounds of an ant burping for more than 300 feet away.
- Hero's Pose: Jaco's signature Fighting Pose technique and one of his Super Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- Extinction Bomb: A bomb capable of wiping out humanity or other species.