Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B
Name: Jack Rakan, The Thousand Blades, The Immortal Fool, The Man Who Cannot Die, The Ultimate Hard Worker, The Human Atomic Bomb, That Damn Guy Who You Can Stab With Swords All You Like And It Won't Do A Thing, Dammit
Origin: Mahou Sensei Negima!
Classification: Hellas, Non-Human, Mage, Martial Artist
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Spontaneous Weapon and Armor Creation, Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Incredible Willpower, Master Martial Artist, Master Swordsman, Magic, Minor Reality Manipulation (able to briefly return from being erased from existence to give Negi a pep talk and later return permanently with the help of Asuna), Incredible Pain Tolerance (easily shrugged off having his limbs cut off).
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Could keep up with Negi in Raiten Taisou modes)
Lifting Strength: Class 100+ (Swings around building-sized swords)
Striking Strength: At least City Class
Durability: At least City level
Stamina: Extremely high, willed himself back into existence twice after being erased by the Code of the Lifemaker. The first time was only brief, but he was able to come back permanently from a combination of boredom and Asuna's power. He was able to keep fighting even after having his limbs cut off.
Range: A few hundred meters with magic, a few kilometers by throwing his weapons, extended melee range otherwise.
Standard Equipment: His Pactio Card, Armiger Miliplex.
Intelligence: Extremely high, has 40 years of experience in combat. Can figure out Negi's Raiten Taisou and its weaknesses in a few minutes after fighting it, as well as learning advanced techniques from other fighters after seeing them a few times, despite having no training in that fighting style.
Weaknesses: None notable
Notable Attacks and Techniques:
- BakuFuuKen: Creates twisters with winds exceeding 100 kilometers per hour to envelop a target. He has such fine control over these winds that the target may only feel a gentle breeze if Rakan wishes.
- Eternal Negi Fever: After a short series of ridiculous poses, Rakan emits an energy beam from his entire body.
- Kiai Boukou: Raises his defense through sheer willpower and by cloaking his body in ki.
- Rakan Banretsuken: Unleashes a thousand blows on a target in an instant.
- Rakan For The Hell of It Right Hand Punch: As its name would imply, he punches his target to the ground with enough force to shake an entire coliseum from the impact with his right hand.
- Rakan Hariken Shou: Digs his fist into his opponent's abdomen before twisting it to crush and damage the target's vital organs.
- Incendium Gehennae (奈落の業火(インケンディウムゲヘナエ), Hellfire Conflagration): A Fire and Darkness-element spell which creates a large explosion of black flames at the target area. It traps the victim in a tornado of black flames.
- Pactio: Armiger Miliplex: The source of one of his many epithets, The Thousand Sword. Using it allows him to summon any weapon he can imagine, from a thousand swords, a greatsword the size of a skyscraper, to pieces of armor he can use as prosthetic limbs.
- Zan Kan Ken: Rakan creates a sword as big as a skyscraper and throws it at his opponent.