Jack is the protagonist of the Notorious Wii game "Mad World". A mechanic and former Marine, Jack enters Varrigan City to fight in the DeathWatch, a game where everyone kills each other for money. His motives for joining are revealed in due time... if you can live to hear it. however, he has only one known ambition: To Kill. And with a retractable chainsaw in his arm, a cigar, and plenty of swagger; there's nothing stopping him in paving the streets with blood.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C
Age: Possibly in his 40's
Classification: Gameshow participant, Former Marine, Mechanic, Bounty Hunter
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Improvising Weapons (can literally use almost anything to kill someone; for example: shoving a signpost up someone's throat or smashing them to pieces with a gong), Supposed Firearms Mastery (shot a man until he was literally nothing but a skeleton).
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Sliced a giant steel train car in half)
Speed: Supersonic+ (Outran a rocket propelled missile) with Hypersonic+ reactions (Can slice bullets and giant vehicles that fly towards him, in half)
Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human+ (Lifted a giant mace as big as himself, pummeled a giant with ease)
Striking Strength: Large Building Class (Can send people bigger than himself flying through the air; knocked the Black Baron across a stadium, after which he blew into a giant splatter of blood)
Durability: Large Building level (Can survive tornadoes and large vehicles blowing up in his face, and the recoil force of his own blows)
Stamina: High (can fight for extended periods of time)
Range: Standard melee range to extended melee range with Chainsaw and other melee weapons. Several meters if using a gun or just throwing someone.
Standard Equipment: Retractable Chainsaw arm, cigarettes, motorcycle. Can use anything he can finds as a weapon
Intelligence: Average normally, possesses much combat experience (possibly insane, won 3 other Deathwatch games before the events of the game happened)
Weaknesses: Chainsaw can overheat and can become unusable for a period of time
- Power Punch: After Jack does a Combo, he winds up and punches an enemy so hard their body is smashed into pieces.
- Backfist: Jack hits the enemy with the back of his hand.
- Uppercut: Jack delivers a jawbreaking uppercut to his foes.
- Counterpunch: Jack dodges an attack and counters.
- Aerial Punch: Jack delivers a punch in midair
- Shoulder Throw: Jack grabs an enemy and throws them.
- Side Throw Grab: Jack grabs an enemy and spins a little to gain momentum to increase the range of the throw.
- Slam Toss: Jack grabs an airborne foe and slams them back down to the ground.
- Giant Swing: Jack grabs an enemy by the legs and spins around repeatedly gaining momentum as he throws them far.
- Ragdoll Slam: Jack grabs an enemy by the leg and repeatedly slams them back and forth on the ground.
- Head Stomper: Jack stomps on an enemy's head. Making it go splat.
- Spine Snapper: Jack grabs an enemy and knees them breaking their spine.
- Neck Cracker: Jack grabs an enemy's head and twists it until it's facing the other direction.
- Heart Surgery: Jack stabs his chainsaw into his foe's chest and pulls out their heart. He then crushes the heart in his hand.
- Jugular Saw: Jack jams his Chainsaw down his opponent's throat.