|“||The cleverness of mushrooms always surprises me.||„|
Ivern Bramblefoot, known to many as the Green Father, is a peculiar half man, half tree who roams Runeterra's forests, Friend of the Forest.png cultivating life everywhere he goes. He knows the secrets of the natural world, and holds deep friendships with all things that grow, fly, and scuttle. Ivern wanders the wilderness, imparting strange wisdom to any he meets, enriching the forests, and occasionally entrusting loose-lipped butterflies with his secrets.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Ivern Bramblefoot, the Green Father, Friend of the Forest
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Several hundred years old
Classification: Treant, Nature spirit, Nature Guardian, God-Willow trainee
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Regeneration (Mid-Low), Magic, Plant Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Summoning (Daisy), Forcefield Creation, Animal Manipulation
Lifting Strength: Superhuman, Daisy is at least Class 10 by virtue of size
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Dozens of meters with magic
Standard Equipment: "Daisy"
Intelligence: Average (When concerning human matters), Extremely high (When concerning anything having to do with nature)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Ivern strikes the opponent, and fires a blast of magic when in a brush.
- Friend of the Forest: Ivern cannot attack nor damage non-epic monsters. Instead, targeting a jungle camp initiates a 2.5-second channel that, upon completion, places the monsters within a grove. The grove matures over 6 seconds. When fully matured, Ivern can interact with the camp again to instantly free the monsters, sending them away, to receive their full gold and experience bounty. Smiting a camp within a grove will instantly free the monsters, regardless of its maturity or the monster's current health. Freeing the Red Brambleback or Blue Sentinel leaves behind a sapling that can be picked up by an allied champion to gain the camp's buff, consuming it in the process. If at least one allied champion is nearby, Ivern can pick up the sapling to transfer it to the nearest one in range. If an ally kills either monster, they also leave behind a sapling that only Ivern can consume.
- Rootcaller: Ivern throws a vine in the target direction, dealing magic damage to the first enemy hit and rooting them for a short duration. Ivern and his allies can target enemies rooted by Rootcaller to dash to them, placing themselves at their attack range from the target. While Daisy is active, Daisy! Will rush towards target affected by Rootcaller and prioritize them.
- Brushmaker: Ivern grows a patch of brush at the target location for 30 seconds, revealing the area within and around it for 3 seconds. Brushmaker spawns more brush if used near terrain or other brush. While in brush, Ivern's basic attacks gain bonus range and deal bonus magic damage. These bonuses persist for 3 seconds after leaving brush. Ivern stores a charge of Brushmaker periodically, up to a maximum of 3 stored at once.
- Triggerseed: Ivern gifts a seed to the target allied champion, himself or Daisy, shielding them for 2 seconds. After the 2 seconds, Triggerseed bursts, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies and slowing them by 70% for 3 seconds.
- Daisy!: Ivern summons his sentinel friend Daisy.
- Flower Power: Daisy's basic attacks apply stacks of Flower Power, resetting whenever Daisy attacks a new target. Versus a target with 2 stacks, Daisy's next attack gains bonus attack range and sends forward a shockwave that damages and Airborne icon knocks up up all enemies hit in a line for 1 second. Flower Power cannot happen again for 3 seconds.
- Entering the Fray: Daisy gains 25% bonus movement speed for the first 5 seconds after spawning.
- I am Root: Daisy prioritizes enemies rooted by Rootcaller and benefits from the ability's dash.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Runic Echoes Skirmisher's Sabre: Grants bonus movement speed, ability power, mana regeneration, and lifesteal against monsters. Basic attacks versus monsters deal 20 bonus damage and damaging a monster through any means applies Health Drain, which deals 30 magic damage over 5 seconds while restoring as much as health. The wielder also gains charges upon moving or casting. At 100 charges, the next instance of ability damage dealt will expend all charges to deal bonus magic damage to the first enemy hit and summon up to 3 lesser bolts that target nearby enemies, prioritizing enemies damaged by the ability and champions over minions. Echo is amplified on large monsters. Hitting a large monster with this effect will restore 18% missing mana.
- Challenging Smite: Upgrades Smite to Challenging Smite. Challenging Smite can be cast on enemy champions, revealing them for 4 seconds, reducing their damage by 20% and making them take true damage over 3 seconds basic attacks for the duration.
- Ruby Sightstone: Grants bonus health and reduces item cooldowns.
- Warding: Consumes a charge to place a Stealth Ward that reveals the surrounding area for 150 seconds. Holds up to 4 charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: Grants bonus movement speed and cooldown reduction.
- Locket of the Iron Solari: Grants bonus health, magic resistance, regeneration, and cooldown reduction, and grants nearby allies bonus magic resistance.
- Unique: Shields the wielder and nearby allies for 2 seconds.
- Hextech Protobelt-01: Grants bonus health, ability power, and cooldown reduction.
- Fire Bolt: Dash forward and unleash a nova of seven fire bolts that individually deal magic damage. Champions and monsters hit by multiple fire bolts take 20% damage per additional bolt.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.